Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

Sales Associate

January 18, 2019

"It was great "

- Vicki39

Khakliq Jacob and Gabr were wonderful I had a great experience they guided me through the car buying process it was simple, and I am happy. Today I wasn’t purchasing a car but I left in a new 2019 Jetta!

Khaliq Thomas
Gabriel Walman

January 17, 2019

"Best customer service experience I've had."

- RBartlett

This was a return visit to Heritage because Jeremy was so helpful when my wife was looking a few months ago that I decided to turn to him when my vehicle was just totaled. This whole process has been such a snafu, but Jeremy turned that around. I have very limited time to take care of personal issues and Jeremy worked all day to ensure that when I showed up everything was ready and prepared, and that I was happy with what I'd be leaving with. Even wrapping up with Jake went smoothly and they ensured I was back out the door in time to make it to my next appointment. Great customer service is rare lately, and especially in this area. I will definitely return when it comes time for an upgrade.

Other Employees : Jeremy Cooney

January 16, 2019

"WonderfulThank. M"

- Susan

Milessa was a wonderful salesperson and josh was very informative. I highly recommend heritage to everyone. Milessa made our purchase easy she is the best. Thank you

Melissa Cole
Other Employees : Josh thorn was informative patient and courteous. He deserves to be recognized

New 2019 Volkswagen Jetta, $19489