Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

Director of Finance

November 13, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Walls0402

I was called to come in the dealership after being approved, at first I was skeptical because other dealerships denied because of my credit history but I was prove wrong with this guy as well as Marcus. Not only did I get a 2019 jetta I didn't have to put anything down. I definitely will recommend anybody too come here! Thank you Soo much GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Khaliq Thomas
Other Employees : Marcus Gibbs

November 13, 2018

"Great customer service "

- Connie

I came in to trade in my car, I was very hesitant and had tons of questions. Khaliq was very patient and took time to listen. He helped me find the perfect car that fit my budget as well as my personal liking. He worked hard to give me the best deal possible and the highest amount for my trade. Will definitely be going back for future purchases.

Khaliq Thomas

November 09, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- MikeM21234

Prior to driving 3 hours to Virginia, to possibly purchase another Grand Cherokee, I decided to search Heritage’s used inventory, online. I saw a nicer equipped model, I. The color I wanted, on their site. I drove up to the Harford Road used car location, and was greeted by Herb, as I walked in. The vehicle had not yet been prepared to be put on the lot, but Herb was able to get me solid info, and presented a clean CarFax. We scheduled a time for me to return, after a test drive in the Grand Cherokee Overland High Altitude, and I was able to get a fair trade, and we made a deal. Thanks Herb!

Herb Randolph