Heyward Allen Toyota

Maria Fennell, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Heyward Allen Toyota

Maria Fennell

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 22, 2018

"Finding a Replacement Prius"

- Joe Sinkey

I knew what I wanted so it was a matter of getting the options, color, and version (new or used). In this regard, Phil was the man -- he's friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate to work with him in the future. The reason for my visit was to have service confirm that the battery pack on my 2007 Prius (only 86,000 miles) had in fact died! Much to my chagrin and disappointment it had. Nevertheless, Dan Cornell, in service, was on top of the task and got the bad news to me quickly while I talked to Phil in sales. So my original service visit transitioned to a sales one. In the box below, I need to check two of them which is not an option.

Phil Cross
Jeff Tallent
Other Employees : Dan Cornell

January 21, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- Uga

Our dash was replaced due to recall. Mike Oshel was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Best car experience I've had in a long time.

Mike Oshel

January 21, 2018

"Service Department "

- stevenvuy

Lauren was very helpful, honest, and knowledgeable in her service department area. I’m satisfied with all the services that I have done on my Toyota Highlander.

Lauren Rodgers