Heyward Allen Toyota

Nancy Griffin, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Heyward Allen Toyota

Nancy Griffin

Sales & Leasing Consultant

April 24, 2018

"Got exactly what we were looking for"

- snake

Very pleasant and knowledgable salespeople. They did a great job getting us (mainly the wife) what we were looking for. Whenever I decide to purchase another vehicle this I intend to go back here first.

Adolfo Carrion
Mario Gutierrez

April 24, 2018

"That surprise when you end up with a new car"

- brittanygotcar

I’ve been with Phil since I bought my first corolla last year and he always provides me with exceptional service. I came in yesterday not really expecting to get a new car or for my payments to stay the same or for anything to work out really but Phil always makes miracles happen. I honestly believe he’s magic. If you ever want a salesman who doesn’t make you feel like he’s pushing you into selling your soul then he’s your man. An excellent person. A great salesman and I’m glad I’ve had the chance to buy a car from him again. July was also super great like you have such a great staff here at Toyota in Athens. He broke down all the numbers and by the end of it I felt so satisfied like all my possible questions had been answered.

April 23, 2018

"Great"

- Raymond

Thanks to Mr weldon and Mr July for giving great opportunity and great deal on my car they did excellence job, I will definitely refer people to them

Weldon Taylor