Heyward Allen Toyota

905 Reviews of Heyward Allen Toyota

October 10, 2018

"Service"

- Papi12e4

I was very pleased with my customer service that I will continue coming back. I am in the customer service arena in my work place.

Lauren Rodgers
October 10, 2018

"EASY-FAST-FUN-FRIENDLY-BEST PRICES ! "

- 2019nightshade

I shopped several Atlanta and South Carolina dealers and Heyward Allen Toyota had the best selection and pricing. It was a easy and fun process.

Tim Jump
Steve Middlebrooks
Derik Pannek
Jeff Tallent
Cari Heinz
Molly Ogrin
October 07, 2018

"Best dealership ever purchased or leased a vehicle with"

- Jimfreex217Bow

Before deciding to purchase or lease we received a quote on a 2019 XSE Camry to purchase and detailed info on leasing the same vehicle. We decided to lease and compiled the process on Friday October 7th. Credit approval had been previously completed and the vehicle was ready and fueled up. Phil Cross was off that day so Larry Griffin handled the paper work process and overview of the car features. Features and apps were activated for the vehicle before leaving. The overall process for leasing went well and the vehicle was driven back to our home in Lavonia.

Larry Griffin
Nancy Griffin

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

We are so glad you enjoyed working with Phil, Larry, and Nancy to get your lease! Enjoy it and please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

October 02, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Ferguson78

Tim was plesent to work with. When all was said and done I feel like I have a new friend ! Thanks Tim! Mollie and Trey where quick to respond also. Was pleasure to work with all you guys! Would like to send a shout out to you guys also!

Trey Cocus
Tim Jump
Molly Ogrin

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

Thank you so much for the shout outs! Congrats on the new vehicle. You were in great hands working with Tim and the rest of our team.

October 01, 2018

"Purchase new RAV4"

- Mlaw

Since it has been over twenty years since I bought a car, I was not looking forward to this task. However, Phil Cross made it actually enjoyable! He was attentive and responsive to my needs and what I wanted in a new car. For instance, he took the time to introduce me to people in the service department because I expressed my concern due to horrible treatment at another dealership. The atmosphere at this dealership was different from any with which I have ever dealt. It seemed to be well run but also very focused on the consumer. The people who work there seem happy. I am very grateful to Phil for his patience with me! And I have a great new car!

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

WE are grateful for you! We're glad you enjoyed your experience and feel lucky that you chose to do business with us after 20+ years since your last purchase. We are absolutely costumer focused and we hope you get to experience that in your upcoming service visits too.

September 29, 2018

"Good for recalls, but that's about it"

- Aware123

Went in for a recall to be fixed and asked them to look the car over for any other problems since I just bought it. I mentioned a strange vibrating noise coming from the engine that was pretty constant that the seller told me was just a noisy water pump. I also mentioned that the ride was a bit bumpy on acceleration. When I got it back they said they didn't hear any vibrating noise and everything looked good. I asked if they drove it (because the vibrating noise was almost all the time so I couldn't believe they didn't hear it!) and the service man said "yes," but with a very derogatory tone. I felt belittled and derogated, as if he made the assumption that I was just another stupid woman who didn't know what she was talking about. The next week I took my minivan to my regular mechanic, Porterfield Tire, and they solved my problems right away! They found the strange vibrating noise to be a bent heat shield on the engines hood and also found grease leaking from one of my CV joints. Now I have a noiseless, smooth ride, thanks to someone other than Heyward Allen Toyota. So although the recall was done right, I'll use someone else for my vans repairs.

Jason Trapanese

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

We would love to discuss your visit with us in more detail if you have the time. Please reach out to our service manager, Joel Love, jlove@heywardallentoyota.com. We really appreciate that you took the time to write a review because without knowing about the bad experiences we cannot improve.

September 28, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- 1simplydone!

The service and knowledge of the Heyward Allen team is top notch and above that they really do seem to genuinely care about their customers.

Jeff Tallent

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

You're so right about that! We do care about our customers around here! Thanks for the review!

September 27, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Pearl4runner56

The staff here went above and beyond to make sure that we left happy. Very friendly staff helpful and informative. Our salesperson Trey Cocus made it his priority to get us a deal done and made the process painless and smooth. Would definitely buy from this dealership again.

Trey Cocus
Derik Pannek

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

Thanks for coming in and working with Trey! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

September 25, 2018

"Great experience"

- Sw

Salesman clear and concise...helped work price affordable. I would recommend them highly. They were patient and thorough in describing the process and workings of the auto.

Weldon Taylor

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

Congrats on your purchase and thanks for coming in! We are so glad that you enjoyed working with our team!

September 25, 2018

"Amazing.!!!"

- KarlaG

the service was great from the seller and the financing person, as a client I feel satisfied because they helped me with exactly what I needed.

Eloy Castillo
Sep 25, 2018 -

Heyward Allen Toyota responded

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Thank you for your business!