Hiday Motors, Inc.

1743 N Main St, Bluffton, Indiana 46714

150 Reviews of Hiday Motors, Inc.

August 16, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service "

- Doug

Brent found this truck for me knowing what I was looking for! Walked us through all the features and operation of the vehicle was very thorough! Answered out questions and most of all gave us a Fantasticly fair Deal! Brooks was very intune with preparation of paperwork, final details for vehicle transfers with trade in and final clean up ( was very important to him to have an extremely clean vehicle and full of gas) Patrick was very good at finding a great interest rate through a reputable financial institution! Walked us through all the paperwork explaining every section! I have bought several vehicles over the years from HIday Motors and have always had very good customer service as well as fantastic deals! I highly recommend HIday Motors for any vehicle needs

Mike Allen
Brandon Crow
Greg Hiday
Brent Hiday
August 15, 2018

"Best car shopping experience"

- jlbehning

We had an amazing experience buying our new car at Hidays. Brooks went above and beyond what we expected. He listened when we talked and got us exactly what we wanted. He even skipped his lunch break when we came needing help. This would have to be the best experience we have had when buying a car. I would highly recommend Brooks and Hidays to anyone getting a new car.

August 04, 2018

"Best place to buy a car!"

- Dustinkelly0759

The guys at Hiday’s went above and beyond to take care of me and get me a great deal on the truck I wanted! They also have a great service department! Thanks again!!

Greg Hiday
August 01, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Jmeeks

Everyone was very helpful and honest. The whole process was smooth and easy. They were very accommodating with our busy schedule. We have always and will always do business with Hiday’s

July 28, 2018

"Used 2015 Impala "

- Cwleng

Brooks at Hiday knew I was looking for a used car. In his search, he found this used 2015 Impala LTZ in great condition. He got us in to see the car as soon as possible, and accommodated us in any way he could. I would no doubt recommend this great salesman and dealership.

July 27, 2018

"Arlin and Brooks we're top notch!"

- Paulandginascar

Arlin started helping us find a car that matched our needs and then one day he brought out the Buick which was perfect for us. When he was away Brooks stepped in and helped us. Both men are very knowledgeable and helpful! We loved our experience at your dealership!

July 17, 2018

"White Glove Service"

- Hillaryc08

My experience at Hiday Motors in Bluffton was fantastic! From the moment I walked in til the moment I drove away in my new car, the service was pristine. Arlin was so professional, kind and knowledgeable as he explained every detail of the process to me and showed me the vehicle. Brooks was equally as patient and thoughtful when it came to finishing up the last bit of paperwork. Both also were so sweet to my 4 year old daughter while she was there with me. I felt respected, informed and overall so pleased with my time at Hidays. I would suggest this dealership and these gentlemen to anyone!

July 17, 2018

"Amazing Arlin!"

- Mitchelmeitzler

Arlin worked with us to give us a great and rapid experience. Perfect experience. Arlin is extremely qualified and very knowledgeable. He filled up the vehicle with gas before we left and explained the features of the vehicle. 100% will use Arlin again and would highly recommend.

July 06, 2018

"Friendly and Patient"

- Karen B

Buying cars can be very stressful. It is a big purchase that takes lots of time and consideration. We appreciated how patient and friendly everyone was at the dealership, especially Brooks. We were given space when we needed time to discuss and they answered any and all questions we had. They also helped us find the best financing rate!

July 04, 2018

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- Tony & Jani 2018

Brooks was an excellent salesman who was very thorough in showing us several options that were available to us. He didn't pressure us into buying something we didn't want. We made our deal on a handshake - the old-fashioned way!!. Once we had made our purchase, he spent the time to show us how all of the buttons worked and insisted that we stop back if we have any more questions. Hiday Motors is a class act!