Highline Car Connection

Internet Sales Manager
Peter Sell, Sales Associate, Highline Car Connection

Peter Sell

December 10, 2018

"Great costumer service went above and beyond to help me!!"

- Millions86

Went above and beyond to help me get into the car I wanted!!! And was very patient with me unlike other car dealerships, I HIGHLY recommend them for your next car purchase!!

December 10, 2018

"Up-Front & Efficient"

- JonathanAHines

After having a horrible time looking for a very specific truck at several dealerships (as far as years, mileage, color, make, model and trim), we found one on HCC's website that fit the bill. We spoke with Charlie over the phone and via emails, and after getting the run-around from several other dealerships who were far less than honest, Charlie gave me the deal we agreed upon, in writing, with the final total price and everything itemized. The price was more than fair, and we took a bit of a leap driving 3 hours to get the truck as we live in Upstate NY. There were no surprises when we go there. The deal had already been written up. Charlie handed me the keys and let my wife and me take the truck out for as long as we needed to make sure it was as advertised (which it was). We accepted the deal and spoke with the finance manager (Lou, I believe) to finish off the details. He was also very professional, straight-forward and got everything set up in what must be record time. We were in and out of the dealership within an hour (granted, we negotiated the price pending a test drive ahead of time). Not once did someone try to milk the deal, up-sell us on anything we already told them we were not interested in, or try to sneak in any fees or extra charges. We could not be happier with this dealership, Charlie and Lou. We are very thankful for the respect and professionalism they all showed.

December 01, 2018

"Stress free"

- samvel7772

Had a great experience with the staff. The salesman, Peter, didn’t hassle me into anything I didn’t want. Lou was very helpful and down to earth. I was free to test drive the car for a good distance under supervision and the best part are the prices. The higher end models here cost less then lower end models elsewhere.

Peter Sell