Highline Car Connection

Internet Sales Manager

June 20, 2018

"Smooth and Easy"

- BE_Jones

I dealt primarily with Charlie Howell and he was great. Communicated with me via email quite a bit and even answered questions I had on a Sunday. I drove to the dealership from out of state and they made the process really easy. I do wish pricing was a bit more flexible but they did come down on price some and to quote Charlie "something is better than nothing". Also after purchasing the vehicle I had some questions pertaining to potential vehicle issues and Charlie had one of the mechanics call me back, Dan I believe. He was really nice, informative and helped calm my fears of potential issue. Ultimately I would use them again, seems like a good operation with good employees and a Large inventory, its bigger that I expected.

Other Employees : Charlie Howell

June 17, 2018

"Super Buying Experience "

- Ejn1965

This is a great place to buy a car. Every one is so friendly and Michael Bennett did a great job. Also the owner was very helpful throughout the whole process, not to mention they have great cars. I would recommend Highline to anyone and everyone.

April 07, 2018

"Out of state purchase made easy."

- Mcdonell0409

Peter Sell (sales associate) reached out to me after I showed interest in a vehicle I found online. I live in NY which I thought would be a challenge, I was wrong. Peter made the process extremely simple, he walked me through the steps that would need to take place in a easy to understand fashion. I was trading in a vehicle and he made the trade in process seemless using email to send information back and forth. I would recommend Highline Car Connection to anyone looking for simple and fair dealership.

Peter Sell