Hillside Auto Outlet

Sales Associates

December 17, 2018

"Exceeds Expectations."

- KettlyM18

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicule. I didnt even want to consider a new car thinking it was out of my price range. Shawn Johnson took the time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. I highly recommend Shawn, really polite and professional. It was worth the wait.

December 03, 2018

"Quick and easy process"

- Sahbastian brann

My expired was great, David made the process quick and easy. Would recommend this dealer to everyone I know that’s looking to buy a car.

David Manrique

December 03, 2018

"Excellent customers services "

- peter

Thank you Shawn and Leticia. I couldn’t ask for a better salesman and manager to get me Into the car I wanted and working with me through the process. everyone was professional friendly and knowledgeable. To my surprise vehicle was absolutely amazing, Shawn was very helpful thank you . Came in and left with a car the same day clean in and out. In fact there inventory was impressive. Excellent experience. definitely recommend them.

Leticia Stidhum