Hillside Toyota

Anis Chowdhury

Wayne De Gouveia, Sales Consultant , Hillside Toyota

Wayne De Gouveia

September 23, 2018

"Leased 2019 Toyota Corolla"

- MuhsenNyc1234

I am extremely happy with the car, it rides beautifully. I founder all the salespersonnel at Hillside to be helpful, especially Rafael Lagares. He took extra time to explain the dashboard and answered all my questions fully and completely.

Rafael Lagares
Sam You
Kevin (Feng) Ye

September 22, 2018

"" Great experience-Toyota RAV4 Limited""

- New RAV4 owner.

I just bought a new Toyota RAV4 Limited and we are extremely satisfied with our sales representative Anatoly who was very professional, patient and answered all ours questions.We have European background and felt very comfortable with him. Also it was a big pleasure to meet Toyota sales manager Mr. Rankin and cooperate with him. We greatly appreciate all your help and highly recommend this dealership.

Anatoly Maltsev
Rankin Ventura

September 20, 2018

"Great Customer Service "

- Carlett01

I had scheduled an appointment to review some cards , I confirmed with the agent that I was scheduled to meet and when I got there the agent had gone for the day. But I was introduced to another agent, who took good care of me, negotiated on somethings but after my three days trip back and forth to the dealership, I decided to purchase another car. Everyone who took part with assisting my husband and I was informative and helpful. They even congratulated us as we were finishing our transactions. Thank you Lee Motors I’ve couldn’t have chosen a better Company.

Michael Lipari