Hillside Toyota

Wayne De Gouveia

Rankin Ventura, Finance Manager, Hillside Toyota

Rankin Ventura

January 15, 2019

"Vijay did what he had to do and help me out alot. Good guy"

- Karki1001

Vijay ia one of the best asm there is. Keeo uo thw good work..i will see you next week for the brakes and other recommendation!

Vijay mathura

January 06, 2019

"Outstanding customer service"

- mytoyotahighlander@2019

David Ho was first contact Hillside Toyota and followed up with me untill I got the car of my choice. David Ho is well knowledgeable, patient timely and to cap it up possess gteat customer. He called me for updates about my transaction to ensure no stone was left untouched and avoid any possible error that could delay the delivery of my car. Mr. David worked me through my new car interrior and exterior accessories and ensure that I understood the functionality of every single botton in my 2019 Toyota Highlander. His after sales service was another unquantifiable great attribute as he called me after picking up my car to see how I and my family members feel about the car. Without any hesitation Mr. DAVID HO will always be my number one contact whenever I or anyone that I know need a vehicle. Thank you for the great customer service and please keep it up.👍

David Ho

December 27, 2018

"A great experience"

- ErinK

I went into Hillside unsure if I would purchase new or used, or if I would even purchase at all. I had done some research, and any gaps in my knowledge were expertly filled in by the staff at Hillside. My questions were answered honestly, patiently and with enthusiasm. I ended up purchasing a RAV4, and I know that the door is open if I have anymore questions or concerns, what a nice experience :)

William Olansen