Hines Park Ford

Dolores Sciberras

Janet Kramb, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Hines Park Ford

Janet Kramb

October 11, 2017

"Always a positive experience with Allen Oxley & Hines Park"

- Glenn'sFord2012

Purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion from Allen Oxley. This is the 3rd Ford we have purchased Allen and at this point, I would recommend him to anyone searching for a car. I love the way Allen makes you feel like a friend you've known your whole life and he never puts any pressure on you. Dealt with sales people in the past who only know high pressure tactics. Not Allen. Had great luck with all our Fords thus far and will not purchase anything but a Ford. Will stick with Hines Park Ford and Allen Oxley. Thanks again Allen!!

Allen Oxley

July 21, 2017

"Windshield Replacement"

- B3th4ny

I recently needed to have my windshield replaced due to a large crack from a rock hitting it. When I contacted my sales person Shawn, he was eager to help immediately. I was very happy to hear that Hines Park would waive my deductible and get a loaner car while the work was being done. Shawn has been my salesman for almost 3 years and has always gone above and beyond with customer service.

Shawn Hardy

May 16, 2017

"Terrible management, service department and body shop."

- acoleman2894

So, here is my rant about a car dealer that my company and I have done business with for almost 10 years. We have put about $700k through that place with the purchase of this vehicle. They wanted to charge me way over sticker for a truck that I ordered. We then settled on a $1500 over sticker. So, it's my belief that they sat on the order for almost 4 months before putting it through in the hopes that I would cancel my order. So they could then sell the truck at a bigger profit. I then take delivery. There was a paint chip in the passenger mirror upon delivery. Also, no spray in bed liner. So, we waited a few weeks and I thought it would be a good time to do it while I was in Dallas two weeks ago. I make arrangements and they never picked my truck up. So, I reschedule for last week. And what do you know. They finally do it. Now, by this time I have a bed extender and a tonneau cover on it. So, I return from New Hampshire on Saturday night. I don't get a look at my truck until Sunday morning. They painted the mirror and right where the paint chip was it had dirt on it when they painted it. Then they had to remove the bed extender and tonneau cover off. They didn't put either one of those together correctly. So, I fixed the bed extender and the tonneau cover! I learned a long time ago not to take a vehicle there for service. Now, I know that I will never do business with Hines Park Ford again.

• Free car wash with service work
Hines Park Ford, New Hudson, MI, 48165