Holman Motors, Inc.

4387 Elick Ln, Batavia, Ohio 45103

Eddie Holmberg, RV Sales / Buick & GMC Sales and Leasing, Holman Motors, Inc.

Eddie Holmberg

RV Sales / Buick & GMC Sales and Leasing

Tammy Watson, Finance, Holman Motors, Inc.

Tammy Watson

Finance

Ron Cramlet, RV Sales Manager, Holman Motors, Inc.

Ron Cramlet

RV Sales Manager

Jon Switzer, Finance Manager, Holman Motors, Inc.

Jon Switzer

November 20, 2018

"Best car sales experience!"

- AverageJoel

I just found out about dealerrater and wanted to leave Lauren a review. I purchased a car from her last year and she was fantastic to work with! No high pressure sales tactics. She was very friendly and answered all of my questions! I would recommend everyone in need of a car or truck go see her! You won't regret it!

Lauren Peczkowski

July 07, 2018

"Service "

- Apclapper

Was told my Acadia was a great car from sales!!! Of course, I have no issues with it, love it. But every time I take for the “standard” service... (no issues), the service center seems to “find an issue”. Usually a $400.00-$700.00 issue!!!! So this last tuneup/oil change just cost me about $800.00. I’m done!!!!

Rusty Stegbauer
3.0

June 18, 2018

"Purchased a New 5th Wheel Trailer "

- scottac1

My wife and I have been shopping for a 5th wheel trailer for the last couple of years. We meet Art Flores at Holman well over a year ago when we stopped in to see a 5th wheel we saw on line. We told Art at the time that we were just looking around to decide on which brand and model we were going to purchase at a future date. During the course of our decision making process, we switched models a couple of times before choosing the Forest River, Arctic Wolf. Art never gave up on us and always replied to my phone calls and emails. I highly recommend Art for anyone looking for an RV at Holman Motors. He is a great guy with a good personality. Thank you Art to sticking with us and making our journey at Holman such a great experience. Scott and Terry Cummings

Art Flores