Holt Motors

Sales Manager/Director of Training

February 11, 2019

"MN Cold Snap"

- Amy0710

During the recent cold snap my sons truck would not stay running , we brought it to Holt's service department to see if they could repair it. During the process they allowed us to use a loaner car. Sadly his truck could not be repaired. But what we did not know was the best was yet to come, we worked with Jerome in sales and Steve in the finance department, both of them were very knowledgeable and helpful. We can not thank them enough for the great service.

Jerome Lindquist
Fred Heidecker

January 30, 2019

"Very pleasant experience"

- Dave

I met with Sarah at Holt Motors after calling for an appointment. I had a specific used car in mind that I wanted to look at. I had no intention of making a purchase at that time, but just wanted to get an idea of the used car market. Sarah was very understanding and patient with me ,and took me for four test drives in various types of cars at my request. At no time did she try to pressure me and persuade me towards a purshase. I left to visit a couple other dealers and went home to think my choices over. I felt the most confident with Sarah called her with my decision. The next morning I went to make the purchase and she had the car ready to go and all of the paper work in order. Again, there was no pressure to add on any of the extended warranties and things that many dealers like to sell. I was extremely satisfied with the experience. The tour of the Holt facility and the introductions to most of the personnel were pretty cool too! Thanks to all. Dave Fredeen

Kate Keith
Linda Deidrick
Peter Czech

January 27, 2019

"Pleasant experience "

- Bones

Found the vehicle I was looking for on Cargurus. Went to the dealership website had a live chat session with Sarah. She was very helpful and checked to make sure that the vehicle I was interested in was still available. It was and after explaining I was around two hours away, she guaranteed it would be there for me when I arrived. The complete experience was smooth and relaxing and I bought the vehicle. Thank you Sarah and to all who made my car buying experience at Holt Motors relaxed and easy.

New 2019 Ford Escape, $34385