Holt Motors

Jerome Lindquist

April 19, 2018

"Painless"

- Juli Baumetz

I unexpectedly found out that I needed to buy a new car, like, immediately. I wasn't excited about the prospect of sitting down with a car salesman. My boss recommended I go to Holt and ask for George. I did and I wasn't disappointed. I told him my situation, what I was thinking about, and my price range. He's a really good salesman, because he did a little bit of an up-sell on me, but I'm not disappointed and I don't regret it. He was polite and helpful and funny. I didn't feel pressured at all. Steve explained things really well and didn't pressure me into purchasing additional maintenance packages that I didn't feel I needed. Very personable. I'd go to Holt again.

George Polingo
Steve Bradach

April 17, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- cturness15

Sarah provided excellent customer service when searching for a vehicle for us. We appreciate all her help, the information she provided and her timely responses to all our questions.

April 17, 2018

"purchase of used pickup"

- blrokala

we received great service when looking at the pickup. Sarah was able to answer all my questions from history of truck to financing options available. It was a great experience all around.

New 2018 Ford Explorer