Holt Motors

Fred Heidecker, Service Manager, Holt Motors

Fred Heidecker

Service Manager

November 02, 2018

"Fred went to bat for me."

- AK

Fred went over the top to fix a warranty issue on our catalytic converter. He took the time to make sure the customer was happy....Thanks Fred.

Fred Heidecker

October 28, 2018

"Felt like I was a person not just a customer"

- Shelli

From the time I made the first phone call, to my my first visit and ultimately to the day I purchased my vehicle, I felt like I was treated as a person and not simply a customer. Jerome genuinely listened and asked questions about what was going on in my life. He allowed me to take a car for a couple hours to visit family down the road to see what I thought about it. It seemed to me that more than making a sale, he wanted to make sure my questions were answered and that I was going in the direction of what fit best with what I had going on in my life. He was not at all pushy and I appreciated that! I felt genuineness from him as well as all the staff I encountered during my time working with them.

Jerome Lindquist

October 11, 2018

"Purchase of Ford Edge"

- S Custer

it was a good experience doing business with you and no pressure. You are a great salesman and you were very helpful. You took the time to show me the vehicles and help set up my personal options.

Sarah Niemela