Holt Motors

245 Cokato St W, Cokato, Minnesota 55321

340 Reviews of Holt Motors

May 18, 2018

"Great sales experience "

- Plumber38

I worked with George on my truck purchase, I live in another state so i couldn't just stop by to see the truck in person, he was easy to work with and sent me a lot of pictures of the truck, once the truck was here, it was just as nice as the pictures looked plus clean with a full tank of gas, i had great luck with these guys, thanks again, Adam.

May 19, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Adam, thank you for the great review, we treat all our customers as family, even the ones we never meet, thank you Adam, and hope to meet you one day. Enjoy your new Ford Truck.

May 18, 2018

"Great place all around!"

- hjknoke

I recently bought a used Ford Edge from Holt Motors. The day after I drove my car off the lot, I noticed my sunroof was not working properly. (It was a few weeks prior after their inspection and during my test drive). I called them and they immediately told me to bring it back in and they would have it all fixed ASAP. AND THEY DID!!! They put me in a loaner and had my new car back to me right away. The customer service was incredible. Working with Holt Motors was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would recommend them to anyone and I WILL be returning there to purchase my next vehicle in the future!

Sarah Niemela
May 18, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you Heather! I wish you well with your new Edge, just what you wanted :) I very much enjoyed meeting and working with you and look forward to next time. Come back for your first free oil change, stop by and say hello :) - Sarah

May 17, 2018

"Out state new truck purchase"

- Track1

Purchased new truck site unseen. Flew in and they picked me up from airport. Truck just as expected looks great very happy with it. George was great. Great guy to talk to and deal with very happy with my experience.

Other Employees : Tom
May 17, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you Aaron, for the kind comments, no matter where you come from, we treat all our customers, like FAMILY, have a safe trip back to Indiana, God Bless.

May 15, 2018

"Took great care of me "

- Gilberto24

Last week I purchased a vehicle from Holt motors and Melissa and Steve took great care of me. They answered every question I had and I had plenty of them. They made me feel comfortable. Ran into some issues with the car(body panel) and they told me they will fix it for me. It was a great experience. I definitely recommend this dealership

Melissa Ostlund
Damon Melquist
May 11, 2018

"Best Dealership Ever!"

- MelO

Thank you so much to everyone at Holt Motors! I appreciate everything you have done for me! The owners, management, sales people and service department are all amazing! If you want a great buying experience or need service work done on your vehicle, I highly recommend Holt Motors for all of your needs!

Tonya Brugman
Damon Melquist
Tracy Meyer
May 11, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you Melissa for the great praise, our whole team, do our very best to take care of our friends , like family. Thank you for buying your new car from HOLT MOTORS, we’ll see you for your first free oil change. Thank you again.

May 11, 2018

"Easy and very helpful"

- farmerlogan

This is my 3rd Pickup I've bought at Holt Motors and Kevin very good to work with. The service department is great to work with. They help me with a loaner car if I need one and when I pickup my truck it's clean and washed and serviced.

Kevin Nelson
Fred Heidecker
Greg Holt
May 05, 2018

"Ford the best truck"

- Fordguy

George was very helpful in the selection of our new F150. He was thoughtful in helping select a truck with the options we were looking for. I would recommend Holt Motors to my friends.

May 05, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you Linda&David, its always fun dealing with you guys, cant wait to try those homemade chocolate chip cookies you made, thell go great with a big glass of milk.hhmm good,. Thank you again and ill see you at your first oil change, free of course.

May 02, 2018

"Will be back again and again"

- Jeremy Johnson

I was referred to George at Holt Motors by a work colleague and it was the best decision. He treated me very good and very knowledgeable. I have bought a lot of vehicles since I was 19 and this by far has been the best service I have received.

May 01, 2018

"Nice to be treated like a friend rather than a customer"

- Alan M

I have purchased many cars over the past 60 years and this was by far the best experience. Sarah was interested in my needs and wishes and found the perfect car for me. Steve carefully explained several payment options and we found the one that best fit for me. Pricing on the car and the value of my trade-in were fair and honest with no haggling. Everyone I met a Holt treated me like a friend and neighbor. I recommend Holt Motors as the best place to buy a vehicle.

Sarah Niemela
May 01, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you Alan! I appreciate the kind words, the best part of what I do is when I get to see my customers "again" :) - Sarah

April 30, 2018

"Small Town style by"

- Fordfan

We purchased our second new vehicle from Holt's because of the employees. When you enter a larger Ford dealership you feel like your just the next customer. At Holt's they have that small town way of helping you, no matter if it's service or sales.

Other Employees : Pat in service