Holt Motors

378 Reviews of Holt Motors

October 11, 2018

"Purchase of Ford Edge"

- S Custer

it was a good experience doing business with you and no pressure. You are a great salesman and you were very helpful. You took the time to show me the vehicles and help set up my personal options.

Oct 12, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you! I very much enjoyed working with you, always feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. - Sarah

October 05, 2018

"Best customer service without any pressure "

- Edge lover

Sarah helped me make many decisions before purchasing a brand new vehicle. She wasn’t pushy and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted. She was very good at explaining all my options so I understand them and was always willing to answer any questions I had. She was very good at keeping me informed about everything and alway gave me her honest opinion. She acted not just as a sales person but also as a friend.

October 03, 2018

"My Ford Dealership for life"

- Dave0926

Tracy was great to work with. She understood what I was looking for and took the time to listen before suggesting options. I originally was looking for a slightly used F150 and Tracy was able to get me into a new F150 in my price range. Even though I have Ford dealerships closer to where I live, Tracy and the team at Holt Motors are my dealership for life.

Jerome Lindquist
September 19, 2018

"Excellent sales person"

- Janie 16

We asked for specific items and all were met. All personnel we dealt with went into great detail with all features in vehicle and financing

Sep 19, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you! Safe travels as you head south :) Distance doesn't change a phone call, call if you have any questions - Sarah

September 09, 2018

"A great car buying experience!"

- LeAnne

I had never purchased a new car before. Sara Niemela was very helpful and understanding to what I needed and could afford. Steve Bradach was very good at explaining the details as well. Iam so glad I purchased from Holt Motors, I would recommend them to everyone. I love my new car!!

Sep 10, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you! I've seen you around town, in your new car, makes me smile :) I enjoyed working with you, feel free to contact me anytime! - Sarah

September 05, 2018

"Short drive from the Twin Cities saved me thousands $$!"

- mncjn9

My wife and I had recently been looking to replace her 2013 Honda Odyssey with a new(er) one with less miles. After wasting a few hours going through the process (i.e. test driving multiple vans then trying to agree to a mutually comfortable price, etc.) at a Honda dealership in the Cities, we discovered the best priced 2018 Odyssey (5-6K miles) in the greater metro area was at Holt Motors in Cokato, MN. Being I had never been to Cokato, nor heard of Holt Motors, before finding this vehicle online, I was a bit reluctant to follow up on it because it felt like a significant commitment to drive out to Cokato with no guarantees on how it would all unfold. Based on the superior pricing, I finally decided it was worth a look so I hopped in the car and drove to Cokato. To my surprise, Cokato was actually much closer to the Twin Cities than I thought. While living in the western suburbs, I was there in under 45 minutes...which is what it takes sometimes to drive 15 miles on 494. Not to mention the drive was very pleasant with all the neat small towns along the way. Anyway, upon arriving at Holt Motors I was immediately greeted by salesman Kevin Nelson. After telling Kevin why I was there, he quickly grabbed the keys and away we went to test drive the vehicle. The test drive was brief considering my familiarity with the vehicle so it all came down to making the numbers work out. Kevin was very honest and transparent from the start which made a potentially anxious situation much more comfortable. I had a good idea of what my vehicle was worth on a trade-in based on my previous encounter at the Honda dealership in the Cities. Therefore, after about a 30 second discussion (wouldn't even classify it as a negotiation), we were shaking hands in agreement and moving onto the next step of the process. Kevin then introduced me to Steve Bradach to work through the financial options/paper work. Steve was very thorough and knowledgeable on the various products; and did a great job presenting the options. While I opted not to pursue any additional add-ons at this time, Steve was very polite and respectful of my decision. Shortly thereafter, I was given the keys and was on my way home back to the Cities in my wife's 2018 Honda Odyssey. My wife was shocked at how quickly I returned how with her new van. In summary, my experience at Holt Motors was a huge success!! While everyone I interacted with at Holt Motors was extremely kind and friendly, I especially appreciated meeting Kevin and learning more about him...and his grandchildren. Kevin is genuine, sincere, and couldn't be a better representative of Holt Motors and all that they stand for. It was evident that Holt Motors is a proud faith-based, family-owned business that believes in their service as well as their people. Also, Holt Motors offers a lifetime limited drive train warranty which was a nice bonus. However, I still strongly believe that Kevin Nelson is one of their greatest assets!!!

Kevin Nelson
August 30, 2018

"Very friendly and hassle free experience"

- drun313

From the moment I walked through the door, I felt welcome and at ease with the good people of Holt Motors. While my experience was casual in one sense it was second to none in its professionalism, level of expertise, and customer orientation. I couldn't be happier with my experience and my new vehicle. I will definitely be back again when it comes time to be another.

Kevin Nelson
Kate Keith
Marc Keith
August 16, 2018

"No pressure to buy, patience to test drive and decide"

- FocusThrilled

I really enjoyed my buying experience at Holt Motors in Cokato, MN. My sales person Sarah Niemela and finance manager Tracy Meyer were awesome! I walked in to look at a few used cars on Friday and to price a few out. Sarah let me drive anything I wanted to test. We sat down and talked about the few I was interested in while Tracy checked out my trade. I kindly refused to talk financing at that time and they were fine about that. That Monday I came with my husband and we test drove the ones I narrowed down. I was nervous about financing but what did I have to worry about...they work with over 30 banks. Well, my husband and I did sign on the multiple dotted lines and purchased our "new" 2015 Ford Focus (with many, many bells and whistles) that my husband and both love to drive!! It's great having a dependable car again. And, when our paperwork did come in the mail...the financier knocked off a couple more percent interest! Sarah and Tracy are the best!

Aug 17, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you for the smile this morning :) I very much enjoyed meeting and working with both of you, I know you will love the Focus! - Sarah

August 16, 2018

"Great Experience"

- dh1000

Sarah was a great help to me when buying my vehicle. She took time to show me all the options and how they worked on the vehicle and answered all my questions. She even went as far as to line up a couple of cars so we could try out the parking feature. Needless to say she was a big reason why I finally did buy the vehicle. Tracy was also very helpful. She took the time to show me all of my finance options from insurance, warranty and different down payments. She made what could be a painful experience (spending all of my money) to one that didn't hurt as bad. Everybody I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. From the parts department to a couple of managers I talked too. I can easily say of all the car dealerships I have been in my life yours has the best customer service. You made me feel like I have known you guys all of my life. My girlfriend said the exact same thing. I am sure when she is ready to get a different car we will be visiting again

Aug 16, 2018 -

Holt Motors responded

Thank you! It's nice to hear that our customers are getting the experience we set out to provide. It's not difficult, this is who we are :) - Sarah

August 15, 2018

"Great experience"

- Hannah2017

I haven't bought many cars in my life, so I'm usually not very comfortable going through the whole process. Sarah did a great job answering all my questions and making me feel relaxed throughout the whole process. She didn't pressure me to make a quick decision and was always available to answer my questions when I called or stopped by after my initial visit. I have had my new vehicle a few weeks now and am very happy with it. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to work with Sarah.