Honda of Abilene - Service Center

1399 S Danville Dr, Abilene, Texas 79605

349 Reviews of Honda of Abilene - Service Center

"Customer Service Survey."

- CHABRO28

Karla was very helpful and pleasant. I panicked when I saw how busy it was when I brought my car in. It did not take long at all and I was very please with the service I received.

Angelica Valdez
November 12, 2018

"Excellent service and friendly employees "

- matt.groves611

Service was fast and employees made it easy to understand, which meant a lot for someone going in for car service for the first time. Representatives were always professional and willing to help if any questions arose. I plan on visiting again as long as I stay in Abilene.

Honda of Abilene responded

Hi Matt! Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review! We strive to make your experience the best it can be and we are looking forward to serving you again real soon!

November 12, 2018

"Oil changed quick and easy"

- JUSTIN.BIGHAM

Everyone at the service center was friendly and helpful. My oil change was done quickly and I was able to get back to work before my lunch break ended.

Honda of Abilene responded

Hey Justin! Thanks for writing us a great review! We really appreciate your business and so glad we could help you out in a timely manner. Come see us again soon!

November 09, 2018

"courteous,prompt,thorough"

- MAMPOPS

i came to the service center with no appointment and was told that i would be taken care of. The time it took was just about what I was told and the service was excellent.

Honda of Abilene responded

Hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a great review! We really appreciate your business and glad we could help you! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

November 08, 2018

"Great service all around"

- Drt_Nsty

Every time I go to the service dept for anything they are always super helpful, and will always make sure that the service I need performed on my vehicle gets done and gets done in a timely fashion.

Honda of Abilene responded

Hi! thanks for the great review! We are so happy we were able to serve fulfill your needs in a helpful, timely manner! Hope to see you again in the future!

"Great"

- Lionsmane13

Everyone was super nice and super helpful. I will be back for all my honda needs. Would recommend this to everyone. Was a great experience

Katey Thackerson
Mike Camarillo

Honda of Abilene responded

Thank you for the great review! So happy we were able to help you with all of your needs and looking forward to serving you again in the future!

November 08, 2018

"Service was quick and affordable."

- NICHOLAS.MCKANE.TAYLOR

Kendall Gunter was my service advisor and he did an exceptional job getting my vehicle in and did it all in a timely manner. Great customer service.

Kendall Gunter
Other Employees : Joey Dechert, Shane (not sure of his last name)

Honda of Abilene responded

Hey Nicholas! Thanks for the great review! Glad Kendall was able to help you with your needs! Hope to serve you in the future

November 07, 2018

"Oil Changr and Transmission Flush"

- Dustin Hampton

I was in and out very quickly. The service at Honda of Abilene is and always has been exceptional! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone for sure!

Adrian Van Der Vlist
Angelica Valdez

Honda of Abilene responded

Hey Dustin! We appreciate your kind review and recommendation! We are so glad we are able to serve you and meet your needs!

November 05, 2018

"Great experience "

- EVANS4536

I didn’t have an appointment so expected to have to wait. To my surprise the service was very quick. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

Deborah mccoy

Honda of Abilene responded

Hello! Thanks for the 5-star review! We're happy to have served you in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you in the future!

November 05, 2018

"Love this Service Department!!"

- DVBEARDEN74

Always, quick and efficient! Doesn't try to talk me into unnecessary repairs. Came in for an unscheduled oil change and have new battery installed. They informed me there was a recall on my airbags. Had everything repaired or replaced and left within an hour of my arrival. Kind and Courteous!

Nov 05, 2018 -

Honda of Abilene responded

Hello! Thank you for the 5-star review, we're happy to serve you with all of your needs and look forward to seeing you again soon!