Honda of Concord

Finance

September 18, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Noah

Jennifer Baker worked with me on finding the car I wanted at the price I wanted and getting it to me. She even dropped the car off for me since I live alone! Overall the people were friendly and were easy to work with on price, financing, and any questions I had.

Brian McDaniel
Other Employees : Jennifer Baker

September 06, 2018

"Worth the drive"

- melbrew12

I was looking for a used CRV to upgrade from my Accord. Loved the Accord, just needed something with more trunk space. After going around and around in the Triad area where I live, I decided to start looking up other NC Honda dealers to see what they could offer. I came across Honda of Concord because they have multiple options for CRVs. Robin was a dream to work with. Very patient with me and when I expressed that something was out of my price range, she would immediately move on. I did not feel pressure from her at all. Work with Robin Owens, you'll be very please.

Robin Owens
Chris Ijames

September 03, 2018

"Jennifer Baker"

- Christy01

Jennifer was an awesome salesman! She was very helpful and personable. We spent most the day with her Saturday and she was awesome. Very knowledgeable of the CRV Touring I purchased and explained everything. She made sure we understood all and any information about the car and agreements. She took the time to help me with understanding how to work the navigation, phone set up, seats etc before we left. She was great! I love my CRV! Thank you again! Lester was great as well when doing the paperwork and explaining everything!

Lester Leader