Honda of Concord

Finance Director
Robin Owens, Sales Consultant, Honda of Concord

Robin Owens

June 24, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!"

- grannyprogers

After seeing a 2017 Civic online that seemed to meet our needs, my husband & I made the 2 hour drive to Concord. We dealt with Sales Rep Chris and Credit Rep Lester. They were both extremely courteous and professional answering all our questions with no pushy 'hard sell". We got a very fair price which even included a discount on the change to leather seats. They even offered to deliver the car to us after the work was done so we wouldn't have to make the long drive to Concord a second time. We would happily recommend Honda of Concord to anyone and you can rest assured that we will be dealing with them the next time we need new car!!

Chris Cook
Lester Leader

June 24, 2018

"Easy, convenient drop off and pick up"

- dlyman5

Will in the service dept was friendly and informative. I dropped my car off and was out in 5 minutes. Same when I picked my car up.

Will

June 24, 2018

"Excellent service provided when I brought in my Honda CRV"

- BluecollarTX

Bought my 2012 Honda CRV from Hendrick Honda, Concord, NC. Have a service contract, After every 5000 miles, CRV is thoroughly checked and serviced. I have been dealing with service consultants, Nikki Tucker and lately with Brad Dix. Both provided excellent service.

Larry Fowler