Honda of Concord

Chris Ijames

January 09, 2019

"Perfect Experience "

- pcal02

So the whole experience from start to finish was perfect. I never felt pressured or I never felt like someone was trying to take advantage of me. Robin knew the product and knew exactly what to show me. I'm pretty sure I was her easiest customer. Brian in finance was awesome an in and out process with a smile. Everyone was nice. Great vibes I'll definitely tell others about you all in the future. Thank you for the great experience!

Robin Owens
Brian Emmerich

January 03, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- OBlocker

I am very impressed with Isaac and so happy that there are service professionals at Honda of Concord that I can trust. It makes me feel secure in the choice I have made to have my car serviced here exclusively for the last 8 years. I would also like to thank Russ Carter for personally addressing an escalated matter so quickly. I hope to continue to receive the same level of service in the future.

Isaac Powell, Russ Carter

November 27, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- Ti'wan Gamble

Jennifer made the experience of purchasing my 2018 Honda Accord EX-L fun and exciting. She took extra time to connect and answer all of my questions. Her passion for changing people lives through car buying is out of this world. You can honestly tell it's not just a job to her but she loves what she do. I would recommend her to everyone I come in contact with. Thank you Ms. Jennifer Baker and to the friendly staff at Honda of Concord.

Jennifer Baker