Honda of Danbury

Jessicah Terrill

October 01, 2017

"Mixed"

- Mort

The sales staff were sincere, courteous, and helpful. After the sale, and I had picked up the vehicle, I had a condition concern which required that I bring the vehicle back in for a discussion a couple of days later. The service manager in the prep area whose job it was to convince me and put me at ease was a bit rude and presented themselves as having been inconvenienced to address my concern. As it turned out I was mistaken about my issue. I let the salesman know and apologized for the inconvenience. I didn't feel the service manager deserved an apology.

Anthony Zeolla

September 25, 2017

"Amazing from beginning to end!!"

- Alison

Anthony was excellent with having a lot knowledge about the vehicle I was looking to lease. My whole experience from start to finish was simple, quick, and very enjoyable. Anthony was one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. He wasn't pushy at all but very nice & courteous. I will definitely be referring many people to this Honda dealership.

September 24, 2017

"Courteous and Friendly"

- Diane 32

Upon arriving at the dealership, I was greeted by the receptionist who called upon a salesman right away. The salesman was very friendly, helpful and accommodated me to what I was looking for in a car.

Anthony Zeolla