Honda of Owings Mills

Larry Brooks

Dawn Evans, Finance Manager, Honda of Owings Mills

Dawn Evans

September 26, 2017

"I would MOST definitely recommend Honda at Owings Mills"

- DAB

Cai Holliday greeted me with ease and friendliness. I knew the car I wanted to test drive when I entered the establishment and he was able to find the exact car. He was very knowledgeable about the features and allowed me to test drive the vehicle on my own. I appreciate that not once did he push me to buy/ add features and that he kept me informed in the process, (not disappearing without letting me know). Preston Jenkins handled the financing of the vehicle. I appreciate the time and effort that he spent with me trying to find the right APR. This is in my opinion, the most difficult part of buying a new car; however, Mr. Jenkins was able to crunch the numbers and find an APR/ payment close to what I wanted. I would MOST definitely recommend the New Car section of Honda at Owings Mills.

Cai Holliday & Preston Jenkins

September 26, 2017

"Suzanne and her team were outstanding!"

- MikeD22

From our first phone conversation to signing on the dotted line Suzanne and everyone at Honda of Owings mills made my buying experience extremely pleasant and easy. Suzanne took the time to explain not only every part of the deal but also every aspect of the CR-V I eventually purchased. She was patient, knowledgeable and very professional. She took the time to understand what I was looking for in my new car purchase and went to bat for me to get the deal done. The sales manager beat the lowest price I had seen and they gave me a great purchase price on my trade. I would recommend Honda of Owings Mills to anyone looking for a great deal and a low pressure buying experience.

Suzanne Teta

September 25, 2017

"Best dealer to deal with"

- RH

Have been to around 5 dealers in Laurel, Columbia, and surrounding areas. This one is the best I've been to, and also where I bought my Odyssey18. Reggie is a polite, nice, and friendly gentleman to talk to, who really consider what you need. The top managers are not so friendly in general, but you don't deal with them a lot. The dealership is kid friendly as well. Has a small area of little kids, and coffee is served as well. I am not a coffee drinker, but this usually gives me a good impression compared to those dealers where you can't even get a sip of water.

Reggie Peterson