Hopper Motorplex

CJ  Kitchens, Sales Associate , Hopper Motorplex

CJ Kitchens

Sales Associate

January 18, 2019

"Excellent customer service "

- Rocio94

I gave a 5 star rating because our experience at the deslership was excellent, since the moment we got there we were given the opportunity to test drive our vehicle and the financing process was very fast and with no problems...thank you Kyle for all your help!!!

"New Jeep! "

- TB

We had a wonderful and stress free buying experience at Hopper and with our salesman Mr. Kyle Fields. Kyle was always available to answer our questions and took the time we needed to make our decision to buy our 2018 Jeep Rubicon. We love the new Jeep. He did everything he said he was going to do and made sure we were pleased with our experience. Thanks Kyle!

"My new Baby"

- Buck

Saw my new baby on line today called the dealership and CJ answered. I asked about her he said she was still available about 7 minutes after our conversation ended he called back and said she was In storage but she’d be the in an hour and a half. When I got there because she’d been stored she had a gas leak. He took me out to the shop to see her being worked on and, said she would be ready in 20 minutes. After the “normal” paperwork she was mine it’s the first time I ever bought anything from a dealership and, walked out 1 hour after I got there I can’t recommend CJ enough. Buck

CJ Kitchens