Howdy Honda

Internet Sales Consultant

January 15, 2019

"Great experience "

- HEC

Johan was patience with us as we sorted though their selection of cars to get us the right one car for my wife. Right car and the right price. Great job!

January 14, 2019

"Couldn't be happier"

- kristeegee

I had the pleasure of working with Jorge and Justin for the recent purchase of my new HR-V. Both gentlemen went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. They were knowledgeable and attentive, and I am grateful for the service they provided me. As a single woman, I am nervous about what kind of experience I will have when purchasing a new vehicle. Past sales reps have discounted my knowledge and been deceitful, or have tried to "mansplain" things to me. That was not the case at all with Justin and Jorge. Not once did I feel like I wasn't in good hands. I would highly recommend the both of them and Howdy Honda!

Jorge Benavides
Justin Fuller

January 10, 2019

"Excellent "

- Mireya.saldana96

Johan really help me and my fiancé out on finding an amazing family car i will recommend him to anybody else who needs a car.

Used 2018 Honda Civic, $19999