Howdy Honda

Nik Popov

November 16, 2018

"Great"

- Rosa

Johan was great when we bought our RAV4 there. Would buy there again :) Armando was also a great help when we needed someone. Thank you both!

November 14, 2018

"Passionate, Attentive, Clever and Knowledgable Salesperson. "

- Barrett5

Johan helped my Husband and I aquire a new vehicle for our newly expanded family. During the visit he was extremely attentive to our needs as a family, my Husbands vehicle requirements and embraced the crumbs our Toddler left on his carpet. Johan worked diligently to ensure we stayed within the finacial bracket we desired for monthly payments and even discussed potential trade in options for our secondary vehicle. He throughly explained all of the details related to the car we decided to purchase and more importantly he never pressured us into making a decision that day. In the end we did decide on a truck that fit all of our needs but Johan made the process as painless as possible with a Toddler and newborn.

November 09, 2018

"Great customer service! "

- Iris Adame

Howdy Honda overall was truly an amazing experience! Jorge Benavides was my salesperson and helped me get into a new 2018 Honda Lx, he was very patient and went above and beyond to work with me! Thank you much! I will be sending my family and friends.

Jorge Benavides