Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Finance Director
Brad Bevelhimer, PreOwned Sales, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Brad Bevelhimer

PreOwned Sales
Darrell  Smithey, Pre-Owned Director, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Darrell Smithey

Pre-Owned Director

January 15, 2019

"Blown away by the service and ease of purchase!!"

- AdrianaJ

I am so impressed by this dealership. Johnny Ray and Scott were awesome!!! Going to the dealership is so stressful and I dread going when I have to buy a car. This experience was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Coming out of Bankruptcy, my husband and I were unsure what we would do as we needed a vehicle. Johnny Ray was patient and very helpful. Scott tag teamed and helped us get everything together. They both made sure that we were happy every step of the way. They had everything ready before we even got to the dealership! They have gained customers for life. They really changed our minds about coming into a dealership and removed any anxiety. If you need a vehicle and you want honest and caring people to help you, call Johnny Ray and Scott, they are absolutely the best. Thank yall so much!!!!

Scott Bradley
Johnny Ray

January 14, 2019

"Very satisfied"

- MaggieKathy1

Everything went very well. Jerry did a great job. He kept me completely informed on how they were progressing with my car. I have no complaints

Jerry Castaneda

January 14, 2019

"Great purchase helped by great people!"

- LarryO

From Ray to Brad in sales to Jeff in F&I, to Oscar in parts, superior service all around! Have purchased several vehicles from this store and with the crew they have there I have no reason to go anywhere else! Daryl Smithey in the used department is also excellent!

Brad Bevelhimer