Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

1024 South Stemmons Freeway, Lewisville, Texas 75067

Jeff Bockemehl, Finance Manager, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Jeff Bockemehl

Johnny Ray, Pre-Owned Special Finance Director, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Johnny Ray

Pre-Owned Special Finance Director
TJ Layman, Internet Sales Manager, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

TJ Layman

Internet Sales Manager
Nabil Seyam, Sales Consultant, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Nabil Seyam

September 18, 2018

"Repair work carried out on my 1998 Dodge Durango"

- Durango1998

Managed to drive my 1998 Dodge Durango into the dealership and out to the back where their service center is located before my water pump completely gave up. It was starting to leak coolant. Got a very fair and honest assessment of the work and price to replace the water pump on what is now a very old Dodge vehicle. I'm very happy with the quality of the work repair carried out. I've lived all around the USA and nearly always taken my old truck to a Dodge dealership's service center, and to be truthful, Huffines service stands out above all the rest with the customer respect they demonstrate and honesty they use in the ETAs they provide on repairs and pricing. In general, Texas vehicle maintenance always seems to be a cut above anywhere else and Huffines reflect that all too well. My truck is not worth a lot of money anymore but I felt like a red carpet was rolled out to ensure I was taken care of. Thank you to all at Huffines.

Jordan Welch, Service Advisor

September 17, 2018

"Warranty Repair/Recall"

- Ryan2005

This was the best experience by far I’ve had with a dealership. The staff was friendly and professional and took care of everything. The service advisor kept me up to date on the repairs and had a loaner vehicle ready when I dropped it off.

Miranda Hollis

September 17, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- rc

This is my second car purchased from Huffines Auto group, my first was a Corvette purchased at their Chevy dealership. The service at the Chevy dealer was awesome for the 5 years I owned my car. The car I just purchased is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat and the buying experience was the same as before outstanding. I asked a million questions and Nabil Seyam answered everyone patiently and with great care, making sure that I fully understood the operation off the vehicle I purchased. I was never rushed or pushed to make a purchase. This was a pleasant, fun buying experience as it should be when buying a new car. The finance portion went just as smooth, I received an excellent interest rate and the process was quick and pleasant Jeff Bockemehl was a total gentlemen. No nonsense with hidden cost etc at this dealership. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a dodge, they beat the price off anyone within 500 miles without any haggling etc. A great place to buy a car.

Photos