Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Plano

Used Internet Sales

January 11, 2019

"Above and Beyond "

- Lydavid8804

Zac and his staff did amazing job with my truck. They went above and beyond to help me out. Morris did a wonderful job in being patient and helping me. I high recommend seeing the Zac and his staff. Thank you again.

Zach Stanley
Other Employees : Stewart, Morris, and Stewart finance

January 03, 2019

"Bought my second Jeep at Huffines - another good experience"

- Scott the Jeep Guy

This is the second time that I bought a new Jeep Wrangler from Billy Bolding. He is very good and easy to work with. Next time I am ready to buy a Jeep will be back visiting Billy. And the whole dealership I have found is great to work with including the service department.

Billy Bolding

December 26, 2018

"wonderful car purchase experience"

- Naomima

I just moved here from Shanghai, China for three weeks and have limited resources for car purchasing in the U.S. Morris Tompkins helped me to get the right car and we decided to buy the car after one hour introduction and road driving. The grand Cherokee altitude is great SUV. Although I drove some luxury brands before, the grand Cherokee is totally beyond my expectation. I guess I will enjoy my new life here with my new car.

Morriss Tompkins