Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Plano

Billy  Bolding, New Car Internet Sales, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Plano

Billy Bolding

New Car Internet Sales

November 02, 2018

"Morriss Tompkins was the least pushy salesperson I have ever"

- Satisfied Customer

I have been to many dealerships and bought and/or serviced many vehicles, but I would have to say the Morriss Tompkins delivered in a fantastic way. I stopped at this dealership with no intentions of buying a vehicle let alone a used vehicle, but Morriss Tompkins soon showed me that my thinking was all wrong. He greeted me pleasantly and when I told him that I was just looking, he inquired. Morriss listened intently to what I was looking for and the price I was willing to pay. He made suggestions in the new vehicles, but soon realized that what I truly needed was a Pre-owed Certified vehicle. He took me straight to the vehicle and allowed me to take a look at it. I was skeptical about a used vehicle, but he soon had me behind the wheel to give it a test drive. He showed me some of the sweet features including the stopping and turning capabilities. I even scared my sister when Morriss had me turn right without breaking at 30 MPH to show that the vehicle was safe and hugged the road securely. Morriss was straight-forward with me and did not try to sell me something that I did not want nor afford. He delivered on his promises and was the least pushy salesperson of any industry that I have ever met. Thank you!

Morriss Tompkins

October 30, 2018

"Excellent Experience with New Car Purchase"

- lindseydc1981

I had an excellent experience with Huffines Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Plano. I had the pleasure of working with Christina Vickers as my saleswomen. From Christina's initial phone call to me and throughout the entire car buying process, she was polite, friendly, organized, and honest. Huffines did not have the vehicle I wanted in stock, but Christina was quickly able to locate it and arrange for delivery. It had to be delivered from out-of-state, and Christina communicated with me throughout the process. Christina even followed up after the sale to see if I had any questions and find out how the vehicle was working out for me. I worked with Stewart Erickson in Finance, and had a great experience with him as well. He was very patient and fielded my many questions. I think other Dealerships could take some hints from Huffines on how to build rapport and relationships with customers. I will definitely be returning to Huffines to buy my future vehicles.

Christina Vickers, Stewart Erickson

October 24, 2018

"Absurd Loaner Car State Farm Insurance Policy"

- r che

This dealership's absurd loaner car policies concerning State Farm Insured...is costing them my future business! A sad statement after 38 years of business experience with Huffines...since 1980..

Scott Millsap