Humes Ford of Corry

Sales and Finance
Cindy Ramsey, Business Manager, Humes Ford of Corry

Cindy Ramsey

January 15, 2019

"parts price way to high."

- griffin1980 Verified Customer

motorcraft prices at advanced are a lot less expensive. I could have done it myself for less than half the parts .But it is winter

Heather Kasmierski

January 11, 2019

"Pleasant and informative"

- snyderlink Verified Customer

Salesman Bob was very helpful and informative. He explained the operation and the controls twice to us. Took us for a test drive to explain the trucks features. He gave us time alone in the vehicle to discuss the purchase.

Bob Rose

January 07, 2019

"Best customer service!"

- pamhaux Verified Customer

I called on Thirs for an appointment for an oil change and was told they were scheduling later in the next week. I explained because of my work I was not able to take time off to come in and asked for a Saturday appointment. I was offered an appointment for the next Saturday, but due to a prior obligation, I was unable to do it then. The service advisor was able to fit me in on the upcoming schedule, which was very much appreciated. Thank you Leslie!

Leslie Sulz