Hutcheson Ford Sales

John Bilbrough, Service Advisor, Hutcheson Ford Sales

Joseph Welch, Service Advisor, Hutcheson Ford Sales

Joseph Welch

July 21, 2018

"Great Service / Friendly Staff"

- The Ole Coot Verified Customer

I want to express my thanks to the service department and staff for their great service and professional friendly staff. While I currently own a Chevrolet K2500 truck that they repaired and serviced, I am confident that my next truck will be a new Ford F-250 that I purchase from Hutcheson Ford. Thank you. --Pete

Gordy Wells
Other Employees : Teresa Leicht; technician :)

July 20, 2018

"Positive Pleasant Service"

- jssandhaus Verified Customer

We were met by positive and pleasant Service Agent. Then we dropped off our vehicle. They called the next day when it was finished. They went over what they did, and gave us a verbal confirmation of how much we owed, which was what we were told it would be. It was ready just as they stated. They also noticed the wipers needed to be replaced, but said we'd could do it cheaper by ourselves. We agreed.

Dallas Gerding
Tyler Rolufs
Joseph Welch

July 20, 2018

"The incredible amazing oil change"

- whiskey foxtrot Verified Customer

Guys quickly resolved a scheduling issue and finished the work in time for me to make my 11:00 o’clock appointment in Jefferson City. Still no smoked salmon in the waiting area.

Travis Holt