Hyman Brothers Automobiles West Broad

Finance Advisor

January 15, 2019

"Outstanding Experience"

- Purple People Eater

DeAndre Thomas totally restored my faith in buying a truck from a dealer. His straight forward honesty and knowledge, coupled with a sincere desire to meet my needs far exceeded my expectations. I would gladly send friends and family to see him first when looking to buy a car or truck. Great job Dre, keep up the good work! James P.

DeAndre Thomas

January 02, 2019

"Great Experience Purchased Site Unseen"

- AtlPrincess

This was the first time I ever purchased a used car. I had so many questions and fears about the purchase. I did not lay eyes on the car until it was delivered to driveway in Georgia. Deneise Hawkins/fiance dept. and Leon Jones/sales person answered all of my questions/concerns immediately. Deneise even obtained a better fiance rate than my credit union. The car was absolutely gorgeous and the experience was AWESOME .

Leon Jones
Deneise Hawkins

November 29, 2018

"Great Vehicle - Great Experience... See Antoine"

- Mike F

If you're like me and I dread going to buy a car, especially a used car, go see Antoine. Low pressure, polite, and you can tell he's just a good man. He let the car do the talking and let me make the decision. Gave me plenty of time and space, held the car for me for a day while a made my decision, and made the buying process easy once I made my choice. I would definitely go there again!

Antoine Pollard