Hyundai Waipio

Joshua Matsushige

Internet Sales Manager

"Satisfied customer"

- Jack

I went in on impulse thinking I was just going to take a look at a new Hyndai and ended up leaving with a new car. Someone at the dealership said they'd get a salesperson to help me and I met Ken Smiley. Ken was very helpful and patient with me. I test drove several cars and liked one of them. My previous car was a Hyundai Elantra that I'd had nearly 10-years and I was very happy with the car so I bought another Elantra. Because I was getting another Elantra, I got a "loyalty" discount which I appreciated very much. I'm very happy with the car.

Ken Smiley

December 12, 2018

"Don’t be afraid, they will take care of you"

- anchorsaweigh123

I never purchased a vehicle before and I was nervous because of the negative stereotypes of car dealerships like bad deals or the pressure into buying something unnecessary. But all that changed when I visited Tony Hyundai and my car salesman, Jave, was very informative, friendly, and made me feel comfortable in the process. I was super nervous about the financing and I was honest about it with Jave. He and the finance professional, Jack, managed to get me a good deal and reassured me that I will be taken cared of. When it came to accessories, Angie helped me choose the options and I had the control and freedom to choose what I want. No pressure at all. Finally, Allan helped me with a great deal on an extended warranty, super glad that it lasts for a very long time. Tony Hyundai does their best to take care of their customers and I am very satisifed with my purchase, the Ioniq, and very thankful that they are the dealership you need to go to. Thank you Tony Hyundai for the best car buying experience ever!!!

Angie Ermitanio
Jack Wolfanger
Allan Capello

"Awesome"

- coolie

Jave was really helpful and answered all our questions. He went above and beyond to explain everything and to help us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He proved to be dedicated to making the experience as painless as possible. Great job.

New 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe, $32385