Hyundai Waipio

Wilber Bergado, Sales Consultant, Hyundai Waipio

Wilber Bergado

Alvin  Almazan, Sales Consultant, Hyundai Waipio

June 20, 2018

"Amazing customer service! "

- Miss_Aloha77

Alvin made this whole experience easy and fun! Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with what I was purchasing. In the end, I feel like I purchased a vehicle from a friend!

June 19, 2018

"smooth transanction and memorable experience"

- spunz

In my age, needing a new commuter vehicle was hard enough, but when we were walking the lot looking for a descent vehicle, Alvin among other salesmen, was the first one who approached us offering his service. After answering about ten questions, and with the first vehicle Alvin offered us to see, we immediately got interested. He placed us at ease with his simple yet professional presentation and demonstration of the vehicle, and making the transaction smoothly. Alvin addressed my needs and preferences with our new vehicle. Thank you to Tony Waipio management and Alvin for the memorable buying experience!

June 16, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- eloy04

The experience I had here was great not like any other dealership which only care about selling a vehicle. He took care of me and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Awesome salesman!!

New 2018 Genesis G80, $56460