Hyundai of Anderson

Parts Manager

August 12, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Mrs. Verdell

I would like to thank Mr. William Wildman, Mr. Carlos Young, and Mr. Mike Crowe for making it possible for my husband and I to get a brand new car!!! They worked so faithfully with us. I am telling you if you want to be treated with great respect and with a great offer in buying a car, go to Hyundai of Anderson and you will leave there happy and pleased. That is the gospel truth! The Verdell's

Other Employees : William Wildman, Carlos Young

August 11, 2018

"Extremely Satisfied "

- Stephanie05

Hyundai of Anderson and Charles Owens(sales specialist) did an amazing job helping me get my 2017 Chrysler 200. The process was very quick and easy.. he even brought the car to my house!! I highly recommend Hyundai of Anderson. The customer service is great!!!!

Charles Owens
Wesley Butts
Cynthia Owens

July 25, 2018

"Loved my experience "

- Suzuk1

I had an amazing experience with this dealership, specifically, Charles Owens, he went above and beyond to help me! He was friendly and knowledgeable. I live out of state and was in need of a vehicle quickly and brought to me, he answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly and even had the vehicle brought to me! I couldn't be more pleased with the condition of the car I purchased and of my treatment from Charles!

Charles Owens