Hyundai of Anderson

Cynthia Owens, Operations Mananger / Finance Manager, Hyundai of Anderson

Cynthia Owens

Operations Mananger / Finance Manager

December 12, 2018

"Exceptional customer service. "

- nelsonroland

My daughter who is a student at Clemson university had acceleration problems with her 2017 Tuscon. We called the dealership and informed them that the vehicle will be towed there. Charles the service advisor took the call and reassured me that they would find the problem. Charles took care of everything for me. I live on Moncks Corner south carolina, so it was a relief that i didn't have to drive to Anderson to manage this issue. Charles kept me posted on the progress and was nice enough to provide my daughter with a loaner vehicle while hers was being repaired. My wife and i can't thank this dealership enough for their excellent customer service. Kudos!

Charles Owens

August 12, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Mrs. Verdell

I would like to thank Mr. William Wildman, Mr. Carlos Young, and Mr. Mike Crowe for making it possible for my husband and I to get a brand new car!!! They worked so faithfully with us. I am telling you if you want to be treated with great respect and with a great offer in buying a car, go to Hyundai of Anderson and you will leave there happy and pleased. That is the gospel truth! The Verdell's

Other Employees : William Wildman, Carlos Young

August 11, 2018

"Extremely Satisfied "

- Stephanie05

Hyundai of Anderson and Charles Owens(sales specialist) did an amazing job helping me get my 2017 Chrysler 200. The process was very quick and easy.. he even brought the car to my house!! I highly recommend Hyundai of Anderson. The customer service is great!!!!

Charles Owens