Hyundai of Columbia

Columbia, TN

337 Reviews
Hyundai of Columbia, TN is the dealership of choice for new Hyundai's and used vehicles of all makes in Maury county and southern Williamson county in Middle Tennessee. Our customers love our friendly culture and helpful sales staff along with our brand new showroom and service center. From buying or selling your vehicle to oil changes and tire rotations, we're here to help you with all of your vehicle ownership needs.
Contact Dealership

1370 Nashville Hwy

Columbia, TN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 337 reviews

May 25, 2022

The best experience I have ever had buying a truck I would recommend them to anyone and I will be back again when we need a new vehicle More

by Hayesfarmsiii

Hayesfarmsiii responded

Want to thank Oscar great saleman

May 25, 2022

Above & beyond the call of duty. Better diagnosis than the shop that bad mouths the dealerships on the radio. Columbia Hyundai didn’t keep my car forever. The service people were cou More

by JimJam
May 24, 2022

Oscar made the process of buying the car simple! He worked really hard and communicated well More

by wagers32
May 24, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with our Sales Department here at Hyundai of Columbia. We are very happy to learn that our team communicated well and was able to help you find the perfect car while making the overall buying process easy for you. If you ever need help with your new car in the future, you know we'll be here for you!

May 24, 2022

This was a excellent place for our sons purchase that’s the reason we came her to Oscar and this dealership More

by Fordhayes

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Thanks for the five stars! We hope to be of service to you again!

May 23, 2022

I had a great experience today. Shawn was awesome, no pressure and took what I wanted instead of pressuring to get something that didn't fit my needs. Will definitely recommend to f More

by kenya.rowecon

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Hi Kenya, Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you are enjoying your purchase. If there is anything else you need then please contact us at Hyundai of Columbia.

May 22, 2022

they are amazing! !!! Antonio is absolutely wonderful. please go see him! i'm also obsessed with my new car! More

by Mackenziestaggs14
May 22, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Congratulations on your new car! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed amazing service while working with the Hyundai of Columbia Sales Team. We hope to see you back again next time.

May 22, 2022

First time Hyundai purchaser and this was the best experience I have had when buying a car. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a car. Go to Hyundai of Columbia and ask for Oscar! More

by Deniselipp
May 23, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

We strive to provide top-tier service to all of our customers and we're glad you experienced that. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future!

May 20, 2022

Bryan and Hyundai of Columbia are the best to work with. Found the vehicle I wanted and I drove it away in 24 hours. Would highly recommend both for new and used vehicles. Service Department is also a 5 Rat More

by Russ Rieves
May 20, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Hi Russ, Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you are enjoying your purchase. At Hyundai of Columbia, we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

May 20, 2022

I bought a new car yesterday and Antonio was great. He was very helpful and made the whole process quick and easy. More

by Jennifer.taylor
May 20, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Hi Jennifer, We are thrilled that our team was great and provided you with a timely experience. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Columbia and please reach out if there is anything else you need.

May 19, 2022

Very professional and friendly and all my questions were answered as we discussed the the vehicle. More

by EB
May 19, 2022 -

Hyundai of Columbia responded

Hello, We are happy that you found our team to be professional and friendly. Thank you for choosing Hyundai of Columbia and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.