Hyundai of Kennesaw

Used Car Sales Manager

August 21, 2018

"Experienced Specialist!"

- Ms. P.

Kevin Shakur was my salesman at this dealership and he did a wonderful job helping me find the car I wanted. Kevin listened to my needs and explained all of the features on the cars that was interested in test driving. I drove a couple of cars then decided on one I liked. After purchasing my new Hyundai Kevin made sure I was well versed about all of the features. Kevin made my experience very pleasant so I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Kevin Shakur

July 24, 2018

"First Time Hyundai Owner "

- erlyn

We were greeted at the dealership by Kevin Shakur and told him that we were interested in learning more about the Genesis. He took his time in explaining all about the car and addressing our questions. On our second trip back to the dealership, we test drove the car and decided that this was the car for us. With Kevin and David's help, we put together a smooth transaction and drove the car home that evening. We would strongly recommend these two Hyundai specialists.

Kevin Shakur
David Parks

May 04, 2018

"Hyundai family"

- mmb2018

I had a great experience purchasing my car, I knew exactly what I wanted and Sean made it happen! I have never seen a finance manager work so hard to get me an awesome deal!!! We'll be back for my daughter.

Terry Bizzell