Hyundai of Kennesaw

Sales Associate

May 04, 2018

"Hyundai family"

- mmb2018

I had a great experience purchasing my car, I knew exactly what I wanted and Sean made it happen! I have never seen a finance manager work so hard to get me an awesome deal!!! We'll be back for my daughter.

Terry Bizzell
Aliecia DeAngelis

April 18, 2018

"Excellent experience with Nadia and Sean!"

- Barbara Snook

This is the third vehicle we've purchased from this dealership, and we'll be back when we have the need again. From the first phone call, with Joanna, to watching our daughter drive her new car off the lot, it was a great experience. Nadia Madih was delightful, and made us feel like we, and more importantly, our daughter were in great hands. She was caring, sensitive, professional and efficient, and provided the perfect car-buying experience. Sean Kashani was extremely nice and professional and clearly wanted to get us the best deal possible. He listened to our needs, worked hard to meet them, explained everything clearly, and in our opinion, went the extra mile. Thank you Nadia and Sean! We will definitely recommend you and your dealership and we continue to be loyal customers!

Nadia Madih
Joanna Jackson

April 15, 2018

"GREAT HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP!"

- Tiffany Alaywe Ray

My husband and I were shopping for a hyundai vechile online for few weeks. We were told by a family member to check "truecars.com" to compare prices and most dealerships would meet that price or even beat it!... So we found a vechile we liked at hyundai on Thorton Rd. We set up an appointment with them and every thing. The day before our appointment with Thorton road Hyundai of kennesaw texted me to let us know they could help us get the car we wanted or was interested in.. I told them I already had an appointment with the one one Thorton rd. The person named Alecia Deangelis from Hyundai of Kennesaw that texted me told me what if they could beat Thorton rd price of the same vechile I was interested in. I said ok so whats the deal, offer, and all that.. After she made an offer to me it totally changed my mind about wanting to go to hyundai of Kennesaw instead of Thorton rd. So I had texts going off for couple hours between THorton rd location and kennesaw location trying to compete each others prices over the same vechile my husband and I were interested in. Thorton Rd could not beat kennesaws deal!! so I had to drop Thorton rd and make the decision to go with Kennesaws offer! HOWEVER, the drive was about a hour and it was only reason why I had wanted to go to local one which thorton rd was near my home. I didnt like the drive of a hour getting there what if it does not go as expected or this or that... I AM SO GLAD my husband and I made the decision we went with Hyundai of kennesaw! A family member had informed me that Thorton rd location had MANY bad reviews anyway! When my husband and I got to hyundai of kennesaw dealership we were greeted quickly and was taken care of as soon we walked in the door!. All the people Hicham Kidari, Terry Bizzel, Kristen Williams, Alecia Deangelis, Sean Kashani were super helpful, were all super nice and all worked very hard to get us the vechile we wanted for the price that was offered!. My husband and I purchased a 2017 veloster value edition!. THE DRIVE WAS WORTH THE TRIP WITH THE KIND OF DEAL WE GOT! THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR GREAT SERVICE AND HARDWORK! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hyundai of kennesaw! nice location!

Terry Bizzell