Hyundai of Kennesaw

David Parks, Used Car Sales Manager , Hyundai of Kennesaw

David Parks

Used Car Sales Manager

October 02, 2018

"Easy and not too rushed"

- ollifferyanj

They made the process simple, but still took the time to make sure I fully understood every aspect of buying my car. Very pleasant process!

Matthew Kiefer

September 13, 2018

"Recall"

- Unhappy123

I took my car in for an oil change and to get a brake light changed and after 45 minutes I get called to the desk to have them say there is a recall on my 2014 Sonata and I need to have my engine replaced. Now I am told this will take 6 to 8 weeks because they are short staffed. Next I am taken to Hertz for a rental car because they don't have any cars on the lot to give me. This is where I find out that Hyundai will only pay for a compact car and I am given a Nissan Versa that smells like someone chained smoked in it. I have to use this for 2 months? I sent an email to the dealership and told them how unhappy I was about this situation and I have received no response. They don't care. All I want is a comparable car to the one I own. A few days or even 2 weeks I could understand using the car they gave me, but 2 months? This is terrible customer service and I will never buy a Hyundai again and we own 2.

Robert

August 21, 2018

"Experienced Specialist!"

- Ms. P.

Kevin Shakur was my salesman at this dealership and he did a wonderful job helping me find the car I wanted. Kevin listened to my needs and explained all of the features on the cars that was interested in test driving. I drove a couple of cars then decided on one I liked. After purchasing my new Hyundai Kevin made sure I was well versed about all of the features. Kevin made my experience very pleasant so I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Kevin Shakur