Hyundai of Kennesaw

Kevin Shakur, Sales Associate, Hyundai of Kennesaw

Kevin Shakur

Sales Associate

November 18, 2017

"2017 Hyundai Ultimate AWD"

- christinegorr Verified Customer

I am a loyal fan of Hyundai. This is the second Santa Fe that I have owned. Their warranties and quality of cars can’t be beat in my opinion. The sales rep and financial assistant were truly wonderful.

Sean Kashani
Other Employees : Steven Nebblit

November 18, 2017

"Hyundai Kennesaw Experience"

- harrytimm4 Verified Customer

My experience was way superior at this dealership as compared to a few other dealerships that I visited. I would definitely go back because of the way I was treated by Kevin Shakur, I however will take personal responsibility to be very careful on concluding financial aspect of the deal.

November 17, 2017

"Always an awesome experience!"

- Phyllis Robinson

I just got my 3rd car from this dealership. I have always had a good experience. Kevin Shakur is my "car guy" and he always tries to make sure I get everything I want at the best price. My first two were leases (Elantra and Elantra GT) and and this time I purchased instead of leasing (a Tucson Sport). I also had a great experience with Sean Kashani. He went the extra mile to get me an excellent rate and stayed within my budget! Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Kevin Shakur