Hyundai of Kennesaw

F&I Manager

February 13, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Sue

For years, I brought my Tucson to this dealership for service. I knew when I would buy a new car this would be the only place to go. When I arrived at the dealership, Nicole King was the 1st person I saw and with whom I spoke. From the moment I met her, I knew she was the salesperson for me! She was very personable and sincerely interested in helping me find the perfect car for me. Nicole, Hassan Naeem/Finance Manager and all staff I dealt with were very knowledgeable, respectful, and a lot of fun. Thank you all for the most enjoyable car buying experience ever! I love my Santa Fe Sport!

Scott Morris
Hassan Naeem
Other Employees : Nicole King and Sana

February 12, 2018

"He is the sweetest "

- Chiiynasa

I talked to him after my time with the sales rep and he pretty much broke down everything to me as far as all of the documents I had to sign and did not get annoyed with all the questions I asked. He aslo talked me as a person and nkt just another customer. Such a sweet heart. Not to mention they paid the car I traded in so quickly. My salesmen was also nice. I’ll be buying my hyundai’s from this location from now on. They were so nice.

Hicham Kidari
Sean Kashani

February 07, 2018

"Hyundai of Kennesaw the dealership I keep returning too"

- Jean447

I just bought yet another car from this dealer. I has to replace our 2013 Elantra family car that was totaled. I test drove the car we had our eye on the 2018 Iconiq. Nicole King my sales person recommend that I also test drive the 2014 Sonata Hybrid. She me helped understand the difference between the two cars and was willing to run the numbers for me on both cars and really help me explore my options. I bought the 2014 Sonata Hybrid CPO at a great price. Sean Kashini in finance was great to work with, he talked to me (not at me) and answered all my questions. Sana Naeem a Product Specialist also spent time with me explaining the ResitAll. I meet many people in the dealership and everyone was friendly and pleasant. This is my 3rd purchase from this dealer. They are always good to work with, and I honestly believe the sales and service just keeps getting better every time. I love my Hyundai's and recommend this car manufacturer and this dealership!

Sean Kashani
Other Employees : Nicole King 5 stars - very helpful & energetic! Sana Naeem - 5 stars

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $28201