Hyundai of Kirkland

Brenda Carrington, Sales & Leasing Certified, Hyundai of Kirkland

Brenda Carrington

Sales & Leasing Certified

September 18, 2018

"Smooth and straight forward process"

- May

Jessica was a fantastic sales representative and helped me purchase my new 2018 Hyundai Elantra with little hassle and stress. She was very personable and professional while walking me through the numbers and was able to get me a good deal on the car. I want to thank Jessica for her hard work and dedication to her customers!

Jessica Adams

January 30, 2018

"Fabulous all around"

- Min

I had purchased a 2018 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition and the car buying experience at Hyundai of Kirkland was fabulous. David Kim was informative, courteous and professional. There was absolutely no sales pressure and completely transparent about everything. Prior to Hyundai of Kirkland, I had approached several dealers but they usually ask you to come in and once you show up to the dealer, you would have spent half a day just to haggle the price. When I had texted David Kim, he had responded promptly with a price which was lower than the lowest bid I had been quoted from other dealers by a couple of thousand dollars. I expected an up sale when I showed up to purchase the car but none of that happened. David Kim had even lowered the price by $50 when signing with absolutely no hidden fees. I still cannot believe it was that easy and at such a low price. If anyone is looking to purchase a Hyundai, just call David. You will get the best price and you will actually enjoy the car buying experience.

David Kim

January 27, 2018

"Success is not their a goal, it’s a way of life. "

- NASA

As the saying goes, you dont need to pay for bad service, it’s usually free....which is what it’s worth. And if something is priceless it’s pretty much worthless. Try to buy the statue of David. So that leaves the word VALUE to describe my experience at Kirkland Hyundia and Brenda their sales associate. One values family and friends above all and you deal with friends first. Making friends at Kirkland Hyundia was easy, and it soon became apparent they were more like family...and that’s the way they treated me! I won’t ever need a Plan B when I’m in the market to purchase another vehicle. I’ll just stop in and buy a car from my new family. Who knows, I might get a brother in law deal.

Brenda Carrington