Hyundai of Yuma

407 Reviews of Hyundai of Yuma

September 01, 2018

"Sales and service"

- WMj

Just finished 15000 mile inspection and service. Chris and the service dept were awsome as usual. 9am appointment and out by 9:45. All work completed, car was washed and vacuumed. Came out looking and running like new. They will continue to be my go to dealership for service and future car purchases.

Sep 04, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

June 05, 2018

"Friendly buying experience!"

- Croque

We had a great experience buying our car at Hyundai of Yuma! They were friendly, patient, helpful and great at answering our questions. Felix was very helpful even over email to answer questions about the car and financing option estimates before we went on site to buy our car.

Jun 14, 2018 -

April 25, 2018

"Wow is all i can say"

- Happykritzer

I went in with a car that just broke down that i was still making payments on and they fought with the banks to help finance me to get me in to something reliable when I'm ready to get my next car it will definitely be with them thank you all so much

Tyler Lantz
Apr 30, 2018 -

April 17, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- Aemg0819

We had such a great experience! Our salesman was really helpful and had great knowledge about the car we were interested in! Our whole family left really satisfied with our brand new car! The salesmen over exceeded our expectations

Luis Viramontes
Apr 25, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken and look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

April 08, 2018

"Not pushy. Very accommodating."

- EMMA L Suffle

Handled majority of my purchase by email and text due to my busy schedule and distance. Got me the best possible deal with my credit. They didnt push me at all compared to other dealerships. Never met these guys before but felt like I've known them for years. They even drove over 90 miles to have my husband sign because he couldn't leave work.

Josh Cokel
Apr 10, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

We are thrilled to hear about your car buying experience with us. Thank you for your great five-star feedback and recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

March 22, 2018

"Friendly and non-pushy"

- Tanya

I was just browsing through all the dealerships on the street and walked into this one, wandering on the lot. Xavier came out and said hi. I said right away I am not really shopping for a car, just browsing. Somehow I ended up getting into three different SUVs and found out all about the famous 10-yr warranty... LOL Walked out with a smile!

Xavier Perez
Mar 23, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Congratulations! We're so happy to have been able to help you get into your new vehicles! We look forward to being here for you when you need us again.

March 16, 2018

"Extremely satisfying"

- VA06

The staff went above and beyond to accommodate to my needs. They offered me the best deal in a 500 mile radious. I would encourage everyone to make Hyundai of Yuma their first stop. The staff really cares about customer satisfaction and will stop at nothing to make sure you leave satisfied.

Tyler Lantz
Mar 16, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Thank you for your kind words regarding our team here are Hyundai of Yuma. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

March 03, 2018

"Buy your next car here!"

- Bloodbankchick76

I highly recommend buying a car from Hyundai of Yuma. They are actually the only dealership in Yuma that I have anything good to say anout. The staff was excellent, and 100% helpful. Josh Cokel was my salesman, and he helped me to get the best car, a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!! So please, if you are shopping for a new car, do yourself a huge favor and go see him ay Hyundai of Yuma. You will be so glad you did!

Josh Cokel
Mar 05, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with your new car as well as the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

February 08, 2018

"Great People"

- PARRISH.STEVE

I just bought my second vehicle from this dealer. I can't say enough about the people I have worked with there. Dennis Patane is one of the most honest and knowledgeable sales people I have ever worked with. To make it even better, I really enjoy negotiating with John Baladi. Although he could have bought me a cup of coffee. Great people, great vehicles, great service!

Dennis Patane
Feb 12, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service team. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation along with your loyalty to us here at Hyundai of Yuma. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

February 07, 2018

"Fantastic experience "

- Yuma gal

Andres Cabrera was extremely patient and knowledgeable. The experience from the beginning to end was dealt with knowledge, patience, and professionalism. We are excited about our new Genesis G80.

Andres Cabrera
Feb 08, 2018 -

Hyundai of Yuma responded

Awesome compliments, we're really grateful to have Andres on our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.