INFINITI OF DENVER

Directions

By Type

Showing 771 reviews

February 02, 2023

The communication from Infiniti of Denver far exceeded our expectations. They sent us a video showing us what was wrong with the car and explaining in detail what would need to be done to fix the problem More

by KK
Chris Smith, Clark Hearold, Amy Smith, Jeremy Strnad
Feb 02, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

KK- Wow, this is awesome. Thank you for letting us know how we did in our Service Department. Jeremy will be excited about your comments. Thank you for being such a valued customer for so long. We are glad we exceeded your expectations! We know you can choose anyone, so thank you for choosing us at INFINITI OF DENVER.

February 01, 2023

Chris has always been so helpful in getting what I needed done In a timely manner and keeping in contact with me. Everyone at the dealership is very helpful! More

by Nate
Purchase Time
January 30, 2023

Chris was awesome to work with as always. Good advisor. Been working with him for years and never disappoints. More

by Boaz
Jan 30, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Boaz- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. We greatly appreciate the kind words, Chris will be excited. Thank you for your continued business and trusting INFINITI OF DENVER for all your automotive needs.

January 27, 2023

Chris always takes care of us. We were in and out in the promised time. The car is always washed and clean! More

by Kmorris
Jan 31, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Kmorris- thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. Chris will be excited about your kind words. We think he is pretty special, also. We know you could choose any dealer, so thank you for choosing INFINITI OF DENVER.

January 27, 2023

Very on time about their appointment, constant updates about your appointments. Amazing prices and great staff customer service. More

by vlira004
Clark Hearold, Chris Madigan, Jeremy Strnad, Dominic Medina
Jan 31, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Vlira004- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Thank you for trusting INFINITI OF DENVER for all your automotive needs.

January 26, 2023

Awesome service as always. I will never buy from, or have my car serviced anywhere else. Clark is tops! More

by iluvkst
Clark Hearold

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

iluvkst- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We agree with you, Clark is the absolute best. We know you could choose any dealer, so thank you for choosing INFINITI OF DENVER.

January 25, 2023

They always take care of my car as of it was their own! Excellent customer service. I won't take my Infiniti QX50 anywhere else! More

by Melg

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Melg- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. Our goal is to exceed your expectations each time. Sounds like our team did just that. This is one of our favorite reviews! Our team will be excited. Thank you for trusting INFINITI OF DENVER for all your automotive needs.

January 25, 2023

One of the reasons I return to Infinity of Denver for my car service is because of Jeremy. He’s the best. I trust that he’ll take off what I need recommend options but understand me as a client and that I a More

by Mike

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Mike- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. We will pass along the kind words to Jeremy. We think he is pretty special also. We are glad you find the value you are looking for in him. We know you could choose any dealer, so thank you for choosing INFINITI OF DENVER.

January 23, 2023

Very friendly and a nice place and ambiance to wait very welcoming and professional thank you ! More

by Marta Serrano
Jan 25, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Marta- Thank you for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with INFINITI OF DENVER. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We will pass along the kind words to the team. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

January 18, 2023

Great service. Quick service turnaround. Easy to do business with. Wonderful and helpful service staff. More

by Joe Ram
Purchase Time
Jan 21, 2023 -

INFINITI OF DENVER responded

Joe Ram- This is awesome. Thank you for letting us know about your visit with INFINITI OF DENVER. We appreciate the kind words. Jeremy will be excited. We know you could choose any dealer, so thank you for choosing us for all your automotive needs.