INFINITI Roseville

Internet Sales Manager

January 16, 2019

"Excellent Experience!"

- Psalm348

My wife and I needed a car, and our experience with INFINITI Roseville was top notch. Our sales guy was Peter Santiago, whose knowledge and understanding of the cars on the lot was excellent. He helped us learn about the great reliability ratings of the engine and drive lines in the Q40 cars we were considering. We also were well served by Todd Ritter who helped the purchasing process go smoothly, and Shawn Pollard, who found the lowest possible interest rate for our loan. As a team, they were professional, knowledgeable, and helpful in every possible way. Thank you guys! You compel me to want to make my next purchase with you guys as well. Blessings.

Peter Santiago

January 14, 2019

"Awesome guy"

- MarlaD

Awesome guy, this guy really knows his information and is very honest... thank you sooo much Todd for helping me get my new beautiful Infiniti yesterday.

January 10, 2019

"Very Good Buying Experience"

- Challenger16

I inquired about a vehicle I saw online and was interested in. Sarah promptly contacted me explained alot about the vehicle to me and made me feel like it was worth the drive to go check it out. When I arrived I was greeted by a few very friendly people. Todd in particular showed me to the vehicle was very helpful and informed me with as much information as he knew on this vehicle and car buying in general. Overall they we're all very friendly and most importantly to me VERY HONEST. Thanks to them I have a brand new Dodge Challenger and I would DEFINITELY look here 1st whenever I'm interested in purchasing a vehicle again. Thanks to everyone at INFINITI ROSEVILLE!! GOD BLESS

Sarah Farinsky