INFINITI Roseville

Executive Manager

February 12, 2019

"Top notch service!"

- Rheinab

This is my second Infiniti and always get top notch service from my salesperson! I’ve recommended Todd to my friends and family he has always been awesome!

February 11, 2019

"Professionalism "

- Ncramer

The sales personnel that helped us were very helpful and professional. They helped us get the best deal we could get and made us feel at home while the paperwork process was being done.

January 30, 2019

"This is definitely the Infiniti location you want to be at!"

- Supersecret1205

Found myself in the market for a new car. Contacted the dealership, within 10 minutes I had a quote, car was located and ready to obtain with my consent. Application was easy n seem less. Clear communication was delivered. Within same day car was delivered and my pick up the next morning was by far exquisite. Esther Shamouel was not only organized, knowledgeable, but took her time to explain every step including my tutorial of how to use the functions on my car. I left feeling I made the right choice with Infinite. My follow cal the next day was also much appreciated. Would definitely come back and continue my relationship with Esther and the dealership.

Esther Shamouel