INFINITI Roseville

Product Consultant
Esther Shamouel, Internet Sales Manager, INFINITI Roseville

Internet Sales Manager

November 10, 2018

"Review of our experience with Sarah"

- Newcar

I can’t say enough about our experience with Sarah. She went above and beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend her. We will definitely work with her again

November 06, 2018

"everyone was amazing. great care was taken"

- billhoge

Everyone was wonderful to deal with from the start. None of the typical car sales stereotype. I have told many people since the purchase how great the experience was and would highly recommend them.

Steven Harris
Blake Nero

November 06, 2018

"Esther was the best!"

- BCISME

I despise car sales reps... I really do so when I searched online for the car I wanted and got several phone calls from pushy sales reps at several local dealerships, I was turned off. Esther at Roseville Infiniti was the only person who took the time to ask what I like, what I wanted, personal preferences, etc. She followed up regularly, nicely... not pushy. She gave me a few weeks when we had family things we were addressing. She called me to let me know she had the car I'd been looking for in stock and invited me in to drive it. She was GREAT. I gave her my business because she EARNED my business. :-)

Thomas King