INFINITI Roseville

123 Reviews of INFINITI Roseville

February 12, 2019

"Top notch service!"

- Rheinab

This is my second Infiniti and always get top notch service from my salesperson! I’ve recommended Todd to my friends and family he has always been awesome!

Feb 13, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad we can continue to provide excellent customer service. We look forward to continuing our friendship for many years to come. Until next time, enjoy your INFINITI!

February 11, 2019

"Professionalism "

- Ncramer

The sales personnel that helped us were very helpful and professional. They helped us get the best deal we could get and made us feel at home while the paperwork process was being done.

Feb 11, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad we could be there to assist you in having a smooth car-buying process. We hope we can continue to provide you excellent customer service for many years to come. Until next time, happy motoring!

January 30, 2019

"This is definitely the Infiniti location you want to be at!"

- Supersecret1205

Found myself in the market for a new car. Contacted the dealership, within 10 minutes I had a quote, car was located and ready to obtain with my consent. Application was easy n seem less. Clear communication was delivered. Within same day car was delivered and my pick up the next morning was by far exquisite. Esther Shamouel was not only organized, knowledgeable, but took her time to explain every step including my tutorial of how to use the functions on my car. I left feeling I made the right choice with Infinite. My follow cal the next day was also much appreciated. Would definitely come back and continue my relationship with Esther and the dealership.

Esther Shamouel
Jan 31, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Thank you so much for taking time to share your awesome experience with us. We are so glad Esther was there to ensure you had a smooth and easy experience. We are truly grateful for you and your business. Welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

January 17, 2019

"Epitome of Excellent Customer Service"

- MariaGF

From a Satisfied Buyer: Maria G.F - 2019 QX50 Step inside and you are truly in a new world where almost every desire or need is taken care of. Staff are genuinely at a world class level - displaying the epitome of customer service excellence. Thank You very much to all the ffg. staffs who worked their best to make this POSSIBLE; ( In order from the first phone call to the after sale) 1.Todd Ritter - The guy that puts me with the best person/people 2.Blake Nero - my " Money Guy" used all his magic in numbers to make this possible for me. 3.Steven Harris- My " Go Beyond His Duty" - peoples' sales person -Beyond Excellent after sales Customer service experience. 4.Peter Santiago- "Mr Willing to help anytime" 5.Steven Khuu - " Mr Approachable" smiles , greet and approachable 6. Shawn Pollard - "Mr Detail Oriented Guy"- explained all my contract and made sure I understand it before signing. Can't say enough good things about this place. 5 Stars are not enough and underrated. This is the best Car Dealership! Highly recommended!.

Steven Khuu
Peter Santiago
Steven Harris
Blake Nero
Jan 18, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

MariaGF, Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so excited to know that we could be there to ensure you found the right car you were looking for. Congratulations on your new QX50 and welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

January 16, 2019

"Excellent Experience!"

- Psalm348

My wife and I needed a car, and our experience with INFINITI Roseville was top notch. Our sales guy was Peter Santiago, whose knowledge and understanding of the cars on the lot was excellent. He helped us learn about the great reliability ratings of the engine and drive lines in the Q40 cars we were considering. We also were well served by Todd Ritter who helped the purchasing process go smoothly, and Shawn Pollard, who found the lowest possible interest rate for our loan. As a team, they were professional, knowledgeable, and helpful in every possible way. Thank you guys! You compel me to want to make my next purchase with you guys as well. Blessings.

Peter Santiago
Jan 17, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Psalm348, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad we could be there to ensure you had a smooth and easy car-buying experience. We truly appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you again. Until next time, happy motoring!

January 14, 2019

"Awesome guy"

- MarlaD

Awesome guy, this guy really knows his information and is very honest... thank you sooo much Todd for helping me get my new beautiful Infiniti yesterday.

Jan 15, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

MarlaD, Thank you so much for the positive review. We are so glad we could be there to assist you in all your INFINITI needs. We hope we can continue to provide you excellent customer service for many years to come. Until next time, happy motoring!

January 10, 2019

"Very Good Buying Experience"

- Challenger16

I inquired about a vehicle I saw online and was interested in. Sarah promptly contacted me explained alot about the vehicle to me and made me feel like it was worth the drive to go check it out. When I arrived I was greeted by a few very friendly people. Todd in particular showed me to the vehicle was very helpful and informed me with as much information as he knew on this vehicle and car buying in general. Overall they we're all very friendly and most importantly to me VERY HONEST. Thanks to them I have a brand new Dodge Challenger and I would DEFINITELY look here 1st whenever I'm interested in purchasing a vehicle again. Thanks to everyone at INFINITI ROSEVILLE!! GOD BLESS

Sarah Farinsky
Other Employees : Jeffrey Monioz
Jan 11, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Challenger16, Thank you so much for taking time to tell us about your experience. We are so glad we could assist you in finding the car you were looking for. We hope we see you again soon, but until then, enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

January 09, 2019

"Extreme Professionalism "

- The Roggow Family

I am a very busy Mom with two super involved children. They have baseball bags, softball bags, soccer bags, basketball bags, backpacks & an endless amount of friends whom always want play dates. I needed more space for our lifestyle & also desired a safe vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted. I shopped the entire state for a used white Infiniti QX80. I couldn’t find what I wanted. I did find a gorgeous black QX80 only missing one thing, DVD headrests for the children in the back seat. When I decided to reach out to Infiniti of Roseville I was met with endless professionalism. I explained to Todd Ritter exactly what I was looking for, what our budget was & a few other necessary details. He was not discouraged by my needs. He made me confident that he was going to do everything in his power for us. He went above & beyond to make our purchase come together. Todd Ritter was honest, kind & an absolute gentleman throughout our entire transaction. We will return to Roseville Infiniti for years to come. Thank you Mr. Todd!! We love our new Infiniti QX80!!! ~The Roggow Family

Other Employees : Shawn Pollard, Blake Nero
Jan 10, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

The Roggow Family, Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We know the car-buying process can be stressful, and are so glad Todd was there to ensure you find the perfect car for you and your family. Congratulations on your like new INFINITI QX80 and welcome to our INFINITI Roseville family!

January 08, 2019

"Mahalo nūi loa!"

- Jfong808

Big thank you (mahalo nui loa) to Todd at the Roseville INFINITY dealership for your patience hard work and your efforts in getting the best deal for my mom and I! I couldn’t be happier! Mahalo to finance manager, Shawn Pollard of INFINITY of Roseville and also to Uriel Ramirez of Nissan of Elk Grove for all your help in finding the best car for me! Aloha & Mahalo!! -Julia F.

Todd Ritter
Other Employees : Shawn Pollard (Roseville) + Uriel Ramirez (Elk Grove)
Jan 09, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

Julia F., Mahalo nui loa! We are so glad we could be there to ensure you and your mother had a smooth and easy car-buying experience. We hope we can continue to assist you with all your vehicular needs for many years to come. Welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!

January 08, 2019

"The Team Came Through - BIG TIME"

- JCB95608

In all honesty, our first impression on our first visit was MEH; we actually ended up leaving soon after our test drive and went over to another dealership. I had pretty much decided to go with the other dealership, we was just waiting for the transfer of the car I was interested in. A few days had past and I received an email from Blake inquiring about my interest in the vehicle we had looked at. After sharing our experience, and giving him our feedback via email, I went on to proceed with the other dealership thinking we were finished with Infinity; but Blake had other plans. After following up with a couple of phone calls, and leaving me messages, I called Blake back; and I'm glad I did! My husband and I came over to the dealership soon afterwards, met with Blake and Steven, and left a couple of hours later with the car I originally wanted; and I couldn't be happier! Shawn made the financing end so easy, explained everything as we went along, and made sure that my personalized plates we're included in the paperwork to DMV. So thank you team, you won my loyalty; though I don't think the other dealership is so happy with you, I actually had to break the news to them while we were still with you. I will gladly recommend this dealership to friends, family, and strangers.

Steven Harris
Blake Nero
Other Employees : Shawn Pollard
Jan 09, 2019 -

INFINITI Roseville responded

JCB95608. Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us. We want you to know that we truly appreciate you and your feedback. We are happy to hear that Blake was there to ensure you had a good car-buying experience. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to give us call. Welcome to the INFINITI Roseville family!