INFINITI Stuart

Hus Ebrahimi, Finance Director, INFINITI Stuart

Hus Ebrahimi

Finance Director

December 13, 2018

"Great Experience, Friendly Sales Person"

- Linda

I highly recommend Christi, my salesperson at Infiniti Stuart. No one looks forward to the hassle of purchasing a new car, but Christi was just a pleasure to work with. All my questions answered patiently, needs fulfilled and a beautiful QX50 was mine. My first service experience also extremely positive with Kevin...

Christine King
Kevin Horner
Alan Franciosi

December 07, 2018

"PURCHASE OF MY QX50"

- Dave

Excellent dealership, very professional people Paul was actually fun to work with.And Joe and Amanda took care of all the paper work and answering questions.

November 27, 2018

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

- Jackie I.

I have purchased & leased many vehicles. Paul was very Relatable & Professional & confident in his brand, asking appropriate qualifying questions. He easily identified my needs & put me in the right vehicle. He made me feel valued & allowed me to ask questions without feeling rushed. He also showed me the quality of the Infiniti brand; giving us the tour and shouting out the features that would be part of the future services I would receive as an Infiniti customer. I truly felt special and appreciated. I have a choice where I spend my hard-earned money and I was confident that I was spending my money on the right product for me. Joey was very thorough & competent - he really made the F&I process simple & efficient. All of your associates were friendly and made me feel welcome. I look forward to a long relationship with the Infiniti family - Thank You!

Paul Champagnie