INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

1075 W Golf Rd, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169

647 Reviews of INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

November 15, 2017

"Nice place and service "

- Oleshco

Very satisfied with this place and employees. Special thanks to Dodie who helped me to find the best car in my life. Oleh Smal Q50 Red Sport

Dodie Manaloto
Kira Kuszynski
Nov 16, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you Oleh for sharing your experience with Dodie and team. We hope you are enjoying your Q50 dream car! We are thrilled your experience with us earn us a 5 star rating. Thank you and Welcome to the Circle.

"10 star ⭐️ "

- Carguy

Mike in finance made this deal streamline and worry free. He helped from the very beginning when I was with my salesman Joel. I usually dread seeing the finance manager but by the end of the deal we were laughing and having a great time. I will recommend infiniti of Hoffman to everyone!! Thanks mike and Joel!!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled we exceeded your expectations and delivered a enjoyable and fun car buying experience. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and for the 5 star rating. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle.

November 15, 2017

"Very good personality and service"

- Thatprkid

Even if you think you not be cualifide for the loan they will make it posible good people good service ill recomend anyone to visit the dealer infinity of hoff state

Atanas Petrov

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that we were able to assist you in getting the vehicle you wanted. Our INFINFITI team appreciates you sharing your experience with them and for the 5 star rating. Welcome to the Circle,

November 14, 2017

"Pleasant buying experience"

- BuyerBMW2014

I worked with sales man Walt Watts to buy a used premium car from this dealership. I've been doing needed research to pick my car of choice from quite few months. Time has come and on line inventory checks showed me this dealer has got the car with good mileage and perfectly matching price tag. I tried to match around and definitely sticker price surely tempted to visit the place and car. As I already researched the car, all I needed to understand is credibility of the dealer. For whatsoever reasons, and on the surface reviews I'm sure have good impression to visit the dealer and so the car. My working with Walt Watts of Sales department has been exceptional as there is no wait time and no slack time in dealing for what I want. He had to deal other customers on the side due to rush hour but he could multi task and efficiently served me as well. He gave needful information as quickly as he can and transaction will be some thing I can cherish along with car I bought. This review will not be complete if I don't mention about Manager Rick Ayesh. Rick Ayesh greeted me nice, emailed me and called me in the shorter time to make the connection (of course as sellers). He rightfully suggested ("Not Forced" "Not Tempted") that the people buy car here from other locations outside IL as well and practically it won't make any difference as long as they clear the inventory. I'm being practical about the car of choice and definitely requested for two days time to come to final decision and I stick to my time line. I'm glad about the car and dealer and my no-hassle buying experience as well. I wish dealer the best for their business while selfishly wishing me good luck on my preferred car as well.

Walt Watts

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled that our team provided a car buying experience that earn a 5 star rating. Walter Watts strive to be the best in providing a great experience for his customers. We wish you many happy miles in your vehicle and welcome to the circle.

November 14, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Donghyun Lee

Dan was an awesome sales person who had a great sense of humor. Over 3 hours of purchase time, I had so much fun test driving cars and talking to Dan for questions. General Manager, Sales Manager, and FI Manager were also great and helped me to get the maximum discounts and fastest purchase process. Highly recommend to everyone!!

John Panousopoulos
Daniel Tucker

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for sharing you experience with us and the acknowledgment of our INFINITI team. We are thrilled the car buying experience you had earned us a 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing us to earn you business.

November 09, 2017

"Attentive, Caring, Helpful Experience!"

- Sally17

I am giving Hoffman Estates Infiniti & Atanas a five-star rating for their above & beyond service! Emails were answered very quickly & knowledgeably by Atanas. This dealer & the staff has every reason to have five stars! I was very pleased with all the people I dealt with in the long distance communications. Highly recommend to anyone searching for a vehicle.

Atanas Petrov
Nov 10, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that the INFINITI Hoffman Estates team and Atanas exceeded your expectations on delivering an attentive, caring and helpful experience. We strive to be the best in customer experiences. Thank you for sharing your experience and giving us a 5 star rating. Thank for choosing us and Welcome the the Circle.

November 08, 2017

"Great job"

- Rocki

Joel Gappa is extremely knowledge. He listens and cares about what type of car you are looking for and what price range you need to be in, all your needs. He not only gets the job done, but goes the extra mile to make it easy, convenient and that you are satisfied and happy. I can’t say enough that he does a tremendous job working with you. His follow up and thoughness is wonderful.

Nov 08, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that Joel earned a 5 star rating on the customer experience he delivered on working with you. Joel and the team strive to be the best in exceeding customer's expectations. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

November 01, 2017

"Exceptional Service! "

- New Infiniti Owner

This was our first Inifiniti purchase. Joel was extremely knowledgeable, offered tons of valuable information and communicated with us well. Extremely pleased with the customer service we received here, as well as with our purchase. Will recommend this dealership to family and friends. Thank you!

Nov 01, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Congrats on becoming an INFINITI owner!!! We are thrilled that Joel, Rick and the INFINITI team earned your business and a 5 star rating. Thank you for sharing your exceptional experience with us. Welcome to the Circle.

October 31, 2017

"Long Distance Purchase "

- YukonDenali

I found the fact vehicle I wanted but it was in Illinois and I am in Florida. Rick was very helpful in making the process of Trade AND Purchase from afar so simple. I am very happy with my 2016 Yukon Denali and very happy with the customer service! A lot of dealerships just want your money but Rick wanted to help do whatever he could to get me my vehicle! Thank you Rick and Joel!

Amin Smith
Oct 31, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that Rick and his team earned a 5 star rating from you. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Near or Far we want our customers expectations exceeded. Our team is happy when our customers are happy with their vehicles. Enjoy your Denali! We hope we can work with you again in the future. Welcome to the Circle.

October 30, 2017

"BMW Purchasr"

- Jjhq33

My used car purchase was pleasant and I felt no pressure at any time. All employees that I dealt with were very helpful and patient with any questions I had. The information I was given in all departments was accurate and thorough. I would highly recommend this dealership!!

Daniel Tucker
Amin Smith
Oct 31, 2017 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that we delivered a 5 star experience on the purchasing with our BMW team. Thank you for choosing us to earn our business. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Welcome to the Circle.