INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

1075 W Golf Rd, Hoffman Estates, Illinois 60169

810 Reviews of INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

July 17, 2018

"Best Infiniti Dealership In America "

- Q50s

Amazing experience from start to finish! Very nice environment and extremely helpful! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy new or used vehicles! Service staff is extremely knowledgeable about their vehicles and resourceful!!

John Panousopoulos
Daniel Tucker
Amin Smith
Jul 18, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with our team at INFINITI of Hoffman Estates. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and experience how car a car buying experience should be. We strive to be the best for our customers. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

July 16, 2018

"2nd Infiniti from Walt"

- Jerome B

Walt helped me with the purchase of my M37x a few years back. It was the best experience I've had in purchasing a car! Fast forward to 7/14/18. I brought my wife in to look at a new Q60. It was the same experience that I had before! He's the most knowledgeable, friendly, trust-worthy, hardworking sales professional I've ever met. Keep in mind, we live out of state, and made the decision to drive 2 hours just to purchase from him! The next goal is to get my mother in-law into an Infiniti! Great job top to bottom!

Walt Watts
Jul 18, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Walt that it brought you back to work with him again. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your feedback with us on your experience. Walt and the team will be happy to help you with your next goal too! Enjoy the Q60. Thank you for being a part of the Circle and growing it with your family.

July 16, 2018

"Great to work with!!!"

- Scarr133

Purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit. Excellent communication and great to work with, especially with coming from out of state to purchase! They were very helpful in getting a police officer to the dealership for the VIN check sign off, saving me from having to do it when I register it in my state.

Aaron Kesler
Chad Simon

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with AAron and the experience he provided you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

July 15, 2018

"Perfect"

- Christian

I worked with Kash for several weeks. He did a great job providing market analytics and meeting the exact criteria I was looking for in a car, at an affordable price. I’ve bought several cars in my lifetime and Kash, by far, made it the most comfortable and easy process.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent buying experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Kash and the assistance he provided. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

July 14, 2018

"Made car buying a breeze!"

- Sixer

This dealership gave me no pressure to buy the car, made me totally at ease when I told them I need some time to think. We’re very attentive to my needs and readily agreed to switch the wheels of the car I needed with another pattern. The salesman Daniel Tucker listened patiently to all my conditions for buying and did his best to accommodate them. Overall I had a very pleasant experience with buying my car with Infinity of Hoffman Estates and I certainly look forward to buying my next car from there!

Daniel Tucker

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Daniel and the experience he delivered. We appreciate you taking the time to share the feedback with us. We look forward to working with you again! Welcome to the Circle.

"New used car"

- Heather

Thank you for making my car buying experience pleaaant. Buying a car can be difficult, how much can I afford? What price is fair? How hard do I need to negotiate as well as educate to get the car I want at a fair price. I didn’t have to worry about any of the concerns listed. Thank you Aaron and staff at Infiniti of Hoffman Estates.

Aaron Kesler

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that Aaron and Tony exceeded your expectation on what the car buying experience would be. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Welcome to the Circle.

July 14, 2018

"Amzing Experience, great people "

- Dave C

The team of people at Infiniti of Hoffman Estates are very friendly and helpful. But the best is Kash Mirza. Kash is the best sales associate I have ever experienced at a dealership. While I did not end up buying my car from Kash (the car did not have all the options I was looking for), it had nothing to do with Kash. Had the car had what I wanted, I would have bought from him in a second. His passion, knowledge and insight about the car (BMW 535xi) was second to none. Kash spent an hour and a half with me going over everything there is to know about the car (I'm a first time BMW buyer). He let me take the car on an extended drive to get the full feel for the car. It was fantastic and I couldn't appreciate his time and insight more. Great overall experience. Dave C

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience working with Kash. We are thrilled you enjoyed working with him and he delivered a great experience. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

"New qx30 Purchase "

- Christina

Our sales person, George, was great! Our buying experience was smooth. We would purchase another Infiniti through George. Tony in Finance was also a pleasure to work with. Both him and George were very helpful.

George Solayman

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled you enjoy your experience with George and Tony. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

July 13, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Customer

In summary, after numerous dealership visits, I located a vehicle of interest at this dealer. Service was great. No games, appeared honest and upfront and not trying to pull one over on you. Great experience. I would recommend Kash Mirza, great sales man, honest, respectful, overall good person.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with Kash. Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback too. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.

"Great experience"

- Dan1190

An easy 5 star rating. George is a stand up guy that truely has your best interest at heart. Coming from out of state I had to put a lot of faith in his word on condition of the car and payments. Nothing would be more upsetting than traveling 500 miles to find out things aren't as described. Let me tell you if there are any doubts in your mind, take it from someone who experienced amazing customer service first hand. Go with George, his attention to the details puts the customer service experience over the top

George Solayman

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled you enjoyed working with George. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us to earn your business. Enjoy and Welcome to the Circle.