INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

672 Reviews of INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

January 21, 2018

"Daniel was excellent"

- Jp

Daniel helped me find the right car over two days. Very knowledgeable and worked to make sure everything was within my budget. Great guy who’s continued to assist me even after my purchase.

Daniel Tucker

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled Daniel provided an excellent buying experience with you. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle.

January 20, 2018

"Very pleasant experience of buying a QX60"

- Dklee

Walt, a salesman, was very pleasant to work with and made my car buying experience to be most wonderful!! He is also very knowledgeable with in and out of the car and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to buy car.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience and feedback on Walter. We are thrilled he provided a wonderful buying experience for you. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle.

January 20, 2018

"Walt at Infiniti Hoffman Estates was outstanding "

- Manilatimes

Walt was very helpful and provided great customer service. Made buying a car a very pleasant experience. He did not pressure us to buy. Highly recommend him!!!

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and sharing your experience with Walt. We are thrilled that your experience was outstanding with us and earned Walt a 5 star rating. Thank you and Welcome to the Circle.

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business. We are thrilled that Walt provided a great experience and you took the time to share this with us. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle.

January 19, 2018

"Infiniti Q50s"

- Kquezada28

Do die was very tentative to me, answered all my questions, concerns, and helped me walk out a very happy customer. Dodie was the best I have worked with! So was Sandra!!! :)

Dodie Manaloto
Rich Altenhoff
Other Employees : Sandra
Jan 19, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that Dodie created an experience that made it a very happy buying experience. Enjoy your vehicle and Welcome to the Circle.

January 13, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Virginia

My experience working with Joel Gappa, John Panousopoulos, and Amin Smith was absolutely incredible. Joel has been providing amazing customer service support to me from the moment that I stepped into the dealership to now. He has been extremely informative, attentive, and responsive to all of my needs. Whenever I contact him, he follows up immediately and gives me very detailed responses. He is an exceptional professional who enjoys what he does and believes in providing the best experience for his clients. John was outstanding. My husband and I know that he provided us with all the discounts and incentives available at the time that we purchased our new vehicle, so we are confident that we paid a remarkable and fair price for our new vehicle. Amin was awesome. When working with us on financing our new vehicle, he was very informative and never pushy. This allowed us to have a very pleasant buying experience.

Joel Gappa
John Panousopoulos
Jan 15, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for choosing us to earn your business and sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that Joel, John and Amin provided any experience that was outstanding for you. Thank you for the 5 star rating on the team. We appreciate it and Welcome to the Circle.

January 07, 2018

"Great people to deal with!"

- Cruiz98

Atanas and Amin are two of the best people I have worked with when buying a car. I would highly recommend the Motor Werks brand to anyone considering a car purchase. They take their reputation seriously.

Atanas Petrov
Jan 08, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that Atanas and Amin created an experience that earned them a 5 star rating from you. Welcome to the Circle.

January 06, 2018

"Would recommend to everyone "

- Juanrenteria

Its not just the brand that make infiniti The best car and place to go buy a car/suv. But the people who work for the company. Real professionals on a mission to help you get the best customer experience you can ever have. My sales consultant was Atanas Petrov, and i have to say he made everything so easy, i have never felt like home in a dealership.

Atanas Petrov
Jan 08, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that Atanas provided a comfortable car buying experience that earned him a 5 star rating from you. Thank you choosing us to earn your business. Welcome to the Circle.

January 03, 2018

"Bought my first car from Daniel Tucker"

- jpatrick87

I recently bought a QX60 from Daniel. He was a total pro and made sure I got all available discounts and dealer incentives. I shopped other Infiniti dealerships in the Chicago area but Infiniti of Hoffman Estates beat everyone on both price and service. Will definitely buy again from Daniel Tucker of Infiniti of Hoffman Estates.

Daniel Tucker
Kira Kuszynski
Jan 04, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Daniel. We are thrilled he earned a 5 star rating from you on your car buying experience. Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Circle.

December 31, 2017

"Exemplary Employee: Jason Nuzzo"

- L.Torres

Jason is very conscise, helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciate his assistance and honesty, therefore I respect him and and I will continue to bring my car in for service to the Hoffman Estates Infinity for service.

Jason Nuzzo
Jan 03, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with Jason Nuzzo. We are thrilled that he has earned a 5 star rating from you. we appreciate you being a loyal customer and choosing us to earn your business.

December 29, 2017

"Great Buying Experience!"

- Michael H

This is my third used car purchase with Infiniti Hoffman Estates and second with Walt Watts. Walt is very knowledgeable and made selecting the right vehicle a very easy process. The entire team at Infiniti Hoffman Estates makes buying and owning a vehicle from them a great experience.

Chad Simon
Jason Nuzzo
Michael Smalley
Jan 03, 2018 -

INFINITI of Hoffman Estates responded

We are thrilled that Chad, Walt, Jason and Michael help provided a great buying experience for you. Thank you for sharing your experience and acknowledging the team with a 5 star rating from you. Welcome to the circle.