INFINITI of Hoffman Estates

Daniel Tucker

November 19, 2018

"Car Purchase Experience"

- Raza

Hi Guys, I purchased a vehicle from MW Hoffman Estates. The salesman that I came across was Dodi. He was extremely respectful and helped look for the exact car I wanted for my family. I would definitely recommend him to any person who may be looking to purchase a vehicle from MW in Hoffman Estates. Thanks again Dodi!

November 14, 2018

"Friendly and knowledgeable staff"

- Mlsales

We had such a great experience buying our Infiniti QX80 and loved working with Dodie. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend this dealer to friends.

November 12, 2018

"Online Purchase"

- Patrick A.

This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle over the internet. Everyone I spoke with at the dealership was professional, courteous, and timely. The vehicle was as represented and in brand new condition. The pricing was very competitive. I admit I was a bit nervous about purchasing something this expensive sight unseen with the exception of pictures. However, Josh Akerberg (my primary contact) was very professional and did a great job of explaining and walking me through the sale. I would have no concerns purchasing another vehicle on line from Infi iti of Hoffman Estates. Josh and the dealership exceeded my expectations.

Josh Akerberg

New 2019 INFINITI QX60, $50499

2019 INFINITI QX60

Used 2013 INFINITI FX, $19977

2013 INFINITI FX

• Wash Werks Luxury Auto Spa | Unlimited access with purchase of any new or pre-owned vehicle.
  • Early/Late Drop-Off Hours