INFINITI of Lafayette

Sharon Leger

November 11, 2017

"Great place"

- Q56

the Staff is awesome and friendly will recommend to everyone to stop by to purchase. They did amazing job getting us the vehicle we wanted.

October 03, 2017

"Amazing "

- Kaitlyndeville93

My husband and I didn’t show up till around 6 to look at a vehicle and after test driving we decided to purchase and are so glad that we went with Azzam Sobh through the whole process! The team stayed after hours so we could drive off in our new car that night! The whole process was fast & Azzam made us feel comfortable making this purchase! I would highly recommend Azzam at Infiniti of Lafayette if you are looking for a new or used vehicle!

September 22, 2017

"Infiniti of Lafayette was top notch"

- Infiniti4life007

"The first step in exceeding your customer's expectations is to know those expectations." ~ Roy H. Williams, Author & founder of the Wizard Academy Institute Infiniti of Lafayette was top notch! Azzam went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the car I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. I knew exactly what I car I wanted and the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I am a flood victim and drove to Lafayette from Houston to get the car I needed. I felt like family as soon as I arrived there! They gave me a great discount off the price of the car and also gave me a full-tank of gas to get me back to my city. They really care for those in need. I would recommend Infiniti of Lafayatte ( Azzam & Sharon in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Sharon Leger