INFINITI of Lynbrook

Scott  Gallo, Pre-Owned Manager, INFINITI of Lynbrook

Scott Gallo

Pre-Owned Manager

July 16, 2018

"Best Salesperson I ever met"

- Damian1251

Riju Manuvel is a Great sales rep. I recommend anyone who wants to purchase or lease a vehicle should see Riju. He will go out of his way to make sure you get the best deal for your money. Definitely knows how to make a honest and reasonable sale to any customer.

Riju Manuvel

July 15, 2018

"Very easy"

- Dylan12345

I bought a used car here and the service was excellent. The price was great and there was no hidden fees. Definitely would recommend this dealership

Adolphe Demesyeux

July 03, 2018

"Drove out from Jersey for the great experience!"

- StevenP42

After owning my car for 13 years it was time to search for a new car. After searching online I found a vehicle at Lynbrook Infiniti I was interested in. We live in NJ and made the over 1 1/2 drive out to Lynbrook to see the car. I was initially weary of the used car experience but when I met Michael Martello and Scott Gallo everything changed. They were very friendly, respectful, honest and straight forward during the whole process. Negotiations were fair and painless. They made us feel like family and kept their word on everything they said they would do. No hidden fees or haggling, Mike and Scott did an amazing job! While we were waiting for the paper work we ended up talking to the General Manager John LaSala for over 30 mins! What General Manager takes that time out of a busy day to do that? John was great and continued the positive energy that the whole team had. At the end we sat down with Russ Archer to square off the financials. Russ did a smooth and great job explaining all the details that may otherwise be overlooked. In the end we had an amazing experience at Lynbrook Infinit and highly recommend iti. All the people we worked with from top to bottom were fantastic! Whenever we are in the market again we will come straight to you guys! Thank you again Mike and Scott!

Scott Gallo