INFINITI of Memphis

Directions

By Type

Showing 254 reviews

September 10, 2022

I have always admired the service that is provided to me by Infiniti of Memphis. Mike is always awesome to work with. More

by ssanders48
Mike
Sep 12, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work hard everyday to give our customers the best service possible and it's glad to hear we met our goal. I'll be sure to pass this along to Mike. We are looking forward to serving you again.

August 20, 2022

I have only had great experiences with Infiniti of Memphis. I am so glad I made the decision to purchase my vehicles there. The customer service is beyond approach. They make me fill special each time More

by Ajay
Robert Ashwander
Sep 02, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes us so happy to know we made our customers happy-that's our goal everyday. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and we look forward to serving you again! Thank you for your trust.

August 11, 2022

Recently I had my 2018 q50 towed in for a snapped serpentine belt which is apparently common on these models. My service advisor Jody Wahlstrom was no help whatsoever , for one she was very condescen More

by Quinton Russell
Jody Wahlstrom

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Quinton, we apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication during your recent visit to Infiniti of Memphis. I understand you spoke to Jerry our Service Manager and you and he are working to resolve this issue. We appreciate your business and hope that we can continue to serve you in the future. Thank you Quinton.

August 11, 2022

Love this location and the people. . I will always come to this location. Thanks for everything More

by gardnercheriqa
Lisa Lilley, Anthony Williams, Travis Alston, Louise Bridges, Ken Hubbard, Lyn Webb

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Thanks for the great review! We love to hear our customers love our service-we strive everyday to make sure we give top-notch every time you enter our doors. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

August 09, 2022

Brought my Q50 in for 60K maintenance check. Maintenance work was performed as stated--Thank you that the maintenance technicians still perform great work !!! But my service advisor did not sh More

by vanwormer.bernadette
jody worthal

INFINITI of Memphis responded

We apologize for any miscommunication with your service advisor during you visit to Infiniti of Memphis and we are sorry for any overcharge that you were given. Please give Jerry a call at your convenience so that he can resolve this matter. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again soon.

July 31, 2022

I continue to be impressed with the quality of service at this dealership. Juan was very helpful and professional. More

by elainecrown
Juan Puche
July 24, 2022

I have worked with this dealership at its current location and the prior location. Service is excellent and the salesman are always very friendly. I have worked with a particular salesman for several More

by Drmbmd
Mike in service
Jul 27, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Infiniti of Memphis! We appreciate you trusting your automotive needs with us and I'll be sure to tell Mike, Paul and Tony what a great job they did. We look forward to serving you again soon.

July 22, 2022

Lyn Webb was relaxed and so informative. He was able to answer all of my questions and was so kind. I would easily recommend him to anyone I know buying a car. More

by mariaet123
Lyn Webb
Jul 27, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Lyn is a very valued member of our team and I know he will appreciate you saying this and I'll be sure to pass along. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your business!

July 22, 2022

Service was once great in the past, no longer in the present. Service rep that once assisted my vehicle no longer works here. Needless to say, driving a luxury vehicle, the client would like to be servi More

by S. M.
Jody Wahlstrom
Jul 29, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

Shareeka, we apologize for any miscommunication during your Service Visit to Infiniti of Memphis. We strive to give all our customers the best service possible, and we are sorry that it was not conveyed to you how important you are as a customer. I have spoken to Jerry, our Service Manager about the issue. We did find the paperwork for the oil change and Shift Lock cover request on June 15th – it also stated that the technician noted the mileage and recommended a Cooling System Flush and that the right front tire was down to 4/32 and was lower than your other tires. There is no excuse for our team not following through with ordering your Shift Lock cover and we do apologize. On the warranty issue - there was no recommended services that would pertain to an Extended Service Contract. I would recommend that you call the warranty company and confirm this so that we can make sure to update our files if we are not receiving the correct information. Would you please give Jerry a call at your convenience if you would like to discuss the issue further or if we can do anything to assist you? Thank you for your business and we hope that we can continue to earn your business in the future.

June 28, 2022

Service is always great quick on the phone all business usually exceed my expectations Nothing to recommend for change More

by Tngamt
Service. Jody
Jul 01, 2022 -

INFINITI of Memphis responded

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. We work hard every day to give all our customers top notch service and sales. Thank you so much for trusting our team with your automobile needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.