INFINITI of ONTARIO

Service Consultant

December 14, 2018

"The Best! "

- robledov

I love coming to Infiniti because I know I will always get exceptional service. The Ontario location is new and oh so nice! Maurice is always my go to guy. I won’t do business with anyone else. He’s so knowledgeable in what he does and most of all I can tell he loves his customers. The feeling I get from him is he just wants to make his customer happy. This is my 4th purchase with Maurice and his service only improves with time. Thank you again my friend for being so loyal and for just being a genuine human being. Those are rare to come across now a days. Manny, I cant forget about Manny. Always so nice seeing him and thank you again for being so welcoming and personable with myself and my husband. We always look forward to our visit to Infiniti because we know we’ll see Maurice and Manny. Happy holidays!

Mouris Haddad
Manuel Fuentes

December 13, 2018

"Great service,fast and prompt."

- Stubby55

Had great service and all checked out, but 2 days after my service the cars radiator blew out and car stalled. Now at Infiniti of Cerritos. More $$$

Ric Del Rosario

December 12, 2018

"Perfect"

- Infinity 2019

My salesperson Kevin Gonzalez has sold us 2 vehicles and his professional approach and no pressure sales create great results would highly recommend him and the dealership.

Olivia Leon