INFINITI of Sarasota

Dan Bonora

September 12, 2018

"I.n love with my QX50"

- Christa Sue

I had an amazing experience with Kevin. I told him what I was looking for and in a day he located my dream car and had it shipped to Sarasota. His customer service was fantastic and made me feel like I was part of the Infinity family. I have 4 drivers in the family. We will be back to see him soon

September 01, 2018

"Super Patient!"

- Cheryl

Thank you to Kevin Zdebiak who spent months answering questions and showing me cars, until I found the right one. I came in frustrated from car shopping and Kevin and Michael Morton made it so much less stressful. So glad everything worked out, and they were very easy to work with. Every car that I had seen at the dealership was perfectly maintained, super clean, and ready to go! My husband and I left purchasing a car that we felt very happy with. Always agreeable, and flexible with my schedule and kids. Thanks again!

Other Employees : Michael Morton

August 31, 2018

"Professional ,courteous and knowledgeable "

- Karen

Very helpful with our questions about the car stayed in contact with us while we decided if this is the car we wanted No pressure from anyone at the dealership. The car was ready for pickup at the agreed time. We would highly recommend Kevin and this dealership to anyone looking for a Infiniti.

• Complimentary Multi-Point Inspection