INFINITI of Sarasota

Joe Winkle

January 19, 2019

"Oil change "

- CPMNFL7711 Verified Customer

Excellent service, brand new showroom, they replaced my battery under warranty and fully inspected my car, I will be back in two months to lease another car from this dealership

Dave Hartzell
Dan Bonora
Ashlee Castle
Other Employees : Wes

January 18, 2019

"Disappointed with this visit"

- MJN Verified Customer

They did a good job on service of my brakes, filter replacement and fluid changes. I was told my car would be washed and was very disappointed that neither the interior or exterior were cleaned. My analog clock light flickers and I was quoted over $600.00 for repair/replacement of this item. There are numerous reports and videos on the internet about this problem with the Infiniti clock and I was told that there was a service bulletin issued about this problem. I feel that Infiniti should be responsible for the repair of this defect. This is my 5th Infiniti and they have always covered their defects in the past.

January 18, 2019

"Interior lighting"

- JoeJuliano Verified Customer

Great service! Dave Cortachuck is awesome and very knowledgeable. Always provides loaner if needed. Lounge is very nice and comfortable. I would recommend all my friends to Infiniti.

Dave cortachuck