INFINITI of Scottsdale

Lee Jones, General Sales Manager, INFINITI of Scottsdale

Lee Jones

3.4

September 30, 2017

"A great experience with Finance mgr I never met"

- Fletch

From Texas i was shopping for an extended warranty for my 2013 G37 convertible. The Infiniti USA site pointed me to Courtney at this Arizona dealership. I received a prompt email quote and I compared it to my local TX dealer and would save big $$. Courtney was very prompt in answering all my questions and even making suggestions on how best to secure this warranty. Her timely responses to my calls and email even though I’m in TX and did not buy this car from this dealership says alot about Courtney and this dealership. Thanks for a great experience. Dave Fletcher

September 12, 2017

"First time buyer"

- Liliya555

This was my first time buying a car at the dealership and I wasn't really sure what to expect. I was treated by Reid while I was looking at the cars outside. At first, I was not sure if I wanted a crossover SUV or a sedan. I test drove qx30 and q50 and decided to go with q50. Reid was pleasant to talk to. He and his manager gave me a few options to think about. They followed up with me consistently and were trying to help picking the right car for me . I purchased q50 later next week at the very competitive price. I'm very satisfied with the purchase. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend Infiniti of Scottsdale to my friends and family.

Other Employees : Reid Miller

September 09, 2017

"Best experience EVER"

- oneill82

We had the best experience at Infiniti of Scottsdale. Bryan Nelson was a man of his word and had a great business ethic. He was honest and effective with my time. We communicated via email a few times before I went in to the dealership. When it was all said and done, I was finished and out the door in less than two hours with my new car. Everyone we met at the dealership was friendly, including Josh and Jim. We could not be more happy with our experience and will not go to any other dealership!

Bryan Nelson

New 2017 INFINITI QX60, $46868

2017 INFINITI QX60

Used 2015 INFINITI QX60, $34974

2015 INFINITI QX60

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles