INFINITI of Tampa

4.3

December 27, 2018

"New Infiniti QX30"

- Rich Grover

I purchased a new Infiniti QX30 AWD Luxe from Infiniti of Tampa. The process of buying the car was a little rough in the beginning and the dealership had a hard time finding the car on their lot. Once the car was located and numbers were discussed, I drove my new Infiniti home that night with the understanding that the financing would need to be finalized after Christmas. The days leading up to the finalized approval were brutal, however Ce Ce Devereaux and Nicolas Parra made the deal happen with a great interest rate and terms. I truly couldn't be happier with the deal I got and my new QX30. Thanks Nicolas and Ce Ce for helping me buy my new Infiniti!

Nicolas Parra
Other Employees : Ce Ce Devereaux

December 27, 2018

"Kevin Mitchell was outstanding"

- Lcoso

Kevin Mitchell was outstanding in ensuring that I was completely satisfied with my purchase. He was never pushy and although I did not get the price I wanted, he made sure to take care of all the little things needed to close the deal.

Kevin Mitchell

December 05, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- dgolden83

I came in for headlight upgrade (to LED) and oil change. The service adviser was knowledgeable, courteous, and went over and beyond to get my car taken care of. I will definitely be back!

Matt Chin