INFINITI on Camelback

Certified Sales Consultant

February 16, 2018

"Fantastic Service"

- Jeannie610

I’ve always dreaded the dealership process but this was the best experience I’ve had by far. My salesman was super knowledgeable about the vehicle and really worked hard to get me in the car that I really wanted. Then what is usually the most painful, the financing, was the easiest! Overall five stars for this dealership. I would highly recommend them. And Lon came to my home on time with a smile and much patience.

Jacob Thomas

February 13, 2018

"Purchased a new car with Camelback Infiniti"

- Jacki

My purchase experience was ok . Chris seemed like he was a new carsales man and is very green. I felt like my purchase was a little rushed due to being a little late a night and wasn't really given a lot of options to look at the different types of SUV's they had in stock with the options that I was looking for, they advertised the QX60 will all the belts and whistles online, but when we asked about it they advised that they no longer had it in stock, the next day I looked to see if it was still online and it was so that was a little disappointing. The day after my purchase I realized I was only given one key, so I called and followed up with Chris and had to follow up with him three different times that morning after he told me he would call me shortly . Chris needs to be a little more professional with his clients. Lon Williams on the other hand came to my home and showed me all the features my car had. Lon was very patient answered all of my questions . I really like my QX60 just would have liked to have seen more options and features that were provided for the 2018.

Chris S
2.0

February 10, 2018

"Great experience"

- Scotty342

Had a great experience from the initial test drive to driving off the lot with our new Infiniti. Ritisha answered all our questions and was very courteous. Lon came out to our house a week later to show all the technical features of the car that I didnt even know we had. Great experience all around!

Ritisha Rikashni