INFINITI on Camelback

Shelby Clark

September 23, 2018

"Extremely Satisfied "

- Jon D

My overall experience with Infiniti on Camelback was excellent from Jacob Thomas my Sales Rep to Lon Wlliams my Customer Satisfaction Rep. Lon traveled from Scottsdale to my home in Tucson to give me a hands on orientation on all the features of my car. This boutique service is quite a customer amenity. I am very happy with my car & customer service from Infiniti on Camelback.

Jacob Thomas

September 20, 2018

"Great Tech Support "

- Robert Ratzenfratz

Lon did an awesome job of walking us through the complex technology on our new QX60. He is articulate and patient. Thanks a ton, Lon.

September 11, 2018

"Great Experience with Ritisha !"

- Bpalma14

I just leased a vehicle and Ritisha was great to work with ! She is very Personable and a pleasure to work with. I feel like she is an old friend ! Shortly after taking the vehicle home Lon Williams came to my home to go over the many gadgets in the vehicle, there was so much I didn't know . This was very helpful to me. I appreciate the time they both took to make sure we were satisfied with the vehicle.

Ritisha Rikashni