Ide Mazda - Service Center

2 Lifetime Service Reviews

871 Panorama Trail S., Rochester, New York 14625

2 Reviews of Ide Mazda - Service Center

December 30, 2017

"Terrible tires - Unsafe for winter driving"

- ld123

Worst tires I have ever had on a vehicle. Totally inappropriate for winter . Leased a new Mazda 3 in early November. When the snow hit in mid-December I went in the ditch twice within a week. Totally unable to be driven in snow. Far too risky. Dealer that leased me the car knew I would be driving it in snowy, hilly terrain and failed to warn me about these Ecopia tires. Had a Mazda 3 prior to this one and it was great in snow. That is one of the main reasons I decided to lease a new Mazda 3. My 2013 Mazda which I leased from a different dealer was equipped with all-weather tires and then CS5 Grand Touring Tires by Cooper. Never needed snow tires on the 2013. After six weeks of owning the 2018 model the dealer and Mazda USA said I would need to buy all new tires. Bridgestone Firestone has also admitted that these tires are not appropriate for winter driving. Why would Mazda USA be putting the Ecopia tire on a vehicle that was to be sold and driven in a cold snowy climate? I feel totally ripped off. So if you are thinking of getting a Mazda in a region where there is snow make sure it is not equipped with Ecopia tires. After this bad experience I will not ever lease or own another Mazda. Dealer and Mazda USA are too cheap to keep a driver of one of their vehicles safe in their travels on the road.

Glenn Wandell
Spencer Clarke
Mike Reese
September 06, 2017

"Horrible customer service after the sale"

- someone1854

I had thought that I was dealing with a great dealership and even bought a second car from them, but when it came time to deal with an issue with a tire warranty they were nowhere to be found. I have called them at least 12 times over the past five months to find out what is happening with the refund from my tire replacement (which they never told me I would have to pay for my tire up front when they sold me the protection plan) and no one will get back to me. The service manager is the worst of them as he flat out doesn't return the messages that are given to him. I will go to a different dealership for my next vehicle.

Service Manager