Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Rick Panorese, Sales, Imperial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rick Panorese

July 12, 2018

"Jim Burke. Highly recommended "

- Love my car

Jim Burke. Top notch honest guy. Answered all my questions. Got a great deal. Lots of great jeeps and cars to test drive. Highly recommended.

July 10, 2018

"Great Dodge Durango"

- Trcoilman

Just bought a great 2016 Dodge Durango from Imperial. Not often that you can talk about a great experience buying a used car. I found it online and drove from Reading to Mendon to check it out. A sales rep named Jim Burke introduced himself and showed me the Durango. Couldn't ask for a nicer more knowledgeable guy to do business with. Imperial gave me a great deal on my trade in and the final purchase price. A gentleman named Rami Awad took care of all the financing and made it all easy. A bit of a long ride from my house to Mendon but I'm glad I drove out there to check out the Durango. After checking a lot of deals on a number of websites Imperial gave me the best deal of all. Jim and Rami we're great to work with. Will be back to buy a pick up truck soon.

Rami Awad

July 07, 2018

"The Best Around!!!!!"

- monica

We were so lucky to have walked into Imperial Dodge in Mendon. We had Ed Kelly as a sales guy and I was blown away by his professionalism and patience . He worked with us until he found us what we wanted . He made the process easy and fun and never made us feel pressured. The manager JP Carlo was top notch. They both made our car buying experience the best . JP and Ed made us feel important. We have been car shopping at many places and I would tell anyone to make Imperial their first stop. The icing on the cake was being treated to a great dinner at the diner . This place is a true class act !!!!! :)

Other Employees : Ed Kelly, JP Carlo and Rami