Indy Honda

Indianapolis, IN

1,989 Reviews
Serving the area, Bob Rohrman Indy Honda, located in Indianapolis, Indiana, is your premier retailer of new and used vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

8455 U.S. 31 South

Indianapolis, IN

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,989 reviews

May 19, 2022

Great service no pressure sales and good price. 😁 Could not be happier! Would highly recommend.😎 More

by RLC1Z1297
May 19, 2022 -

Indy Honda responded

Hello, Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you are enjoying your purchase. At Indy Honda, we appreciate your business and look forward to working together in the future.

May 18, 2022

The gentlemen didn’t get me for a bit after they were done checking my car out. Left it sitting with keys on his desk til I went back. Then they had to hunt him too. The told me what was wrong couldn’t More

by walters.pam1
Can’t remember his name but as you go in the door he was to yourrigtt he
May 19, 2022 -

Indy Honda responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your review. I appreciate you bringing your service experience to my attention. I would like the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about the feedback you shared in regard to your recent visit to our Service Department. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this further. Best, David Piercefield General Manager (317) 887-0800

May 14, 2022

Excellent Service costumer, good attention and quick services agent full knowledge quick answer with details More

by Frechchymix

Indy Honda responded

Thank you for the wonderful review. It is great to see our team here at Indy Honda was able to provide quick and knowledgable services.

by Frechchymix

Indy Honda responded

Thank you for your positive feedback! Indy Honda are pleased to know you had a five-star experience with us!

May 14, 2022

Your service department was very professional and helpful. I was surprised at the cost of the service I received. It was very reasonable. More

by jhking405

Indy Honda responded

Thank you for your awesome five-star review! We at Indy Honda are pleased to know that we met all your needs with great customer service and within your budget. Don't hesitate to come back.

May 13, 2022

Very helpful, fast and knowledgeable, I will, recommend this dealership to my friends and family More

by CLOVISZOCCHIO
May 14, 2022 -

Indy Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are delighted to learn our team was helpful, efficient, and knowledgeable during your visit with us at Indy Honda. We are happy to have earned your recommendation. Come visit us again soon!

May 13, 2022

Hello, Honda service team. Why our Oil change only in the waiting at 1:30 hour. Please make sure your time. appreciate thank you More

by henrythanga
May 13, 2022 -

Indy Honda responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us. At Indy Honda we want the best for you and would like to learn more about your oil change. Please send over your contact information when you get a chance. Thank you, David Piercefield General Manager (317) 887-0800

May 10, 2022

Jake was fantastic. The finance department was as well. This dealership was complex flawless I have nothing but great things to say about them. I would highly recommend More

by LAGARCIA1991

Indy Honda responded

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you here at Indy Honda. We are more than happy to help!

May 09, 2022

I purchase Honda CRV from Indy Honda US-31 on 29-April-2022. First they added few optional warranties which unnecessary increase my loan amount. After that I called and ask to remove the warran More

by SAGIANU10

Indy Honda responded

Hello, Thank you for your review. Our goal is to provide an exceptional experience to every customer, and I would like the opportunity to discuss your post-sale experience. Please contact me when you have a moment. Best regards, David Piercefield General Manager (317) 887-0800

May 09, 2022

Loved my sales representative Bailey. Rated him a 10stars as he is not listed below. He was so helpful and knew the vehicle well. He even helped me transfer my belongings to the new v More

by WETZEL.AMAL
Other Employees : Bailey

Indy Honda responded

Sounds like you had a great experience at Indy Honda from start to finish, which makes us very happy! We are glad to learn you didn't feel pressure and you left with what you wanted. We are looking forward to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,989 results