Ira Lexus of Manchester - Service Center

782 Reviews

782 Reviews of Ira Lexus of Manchester - Service Center

Sort by
February 23, 2024

Service department continues to be top notch. Great scheduling, analysis, pricing and execution all add up to top notch service. More

by Mls
Edward Aldrich
February 22, 2024

Barry and, Sean,,especially, were amazing! ! I hold customer service to a high standard, and they both exceeded my expectations! A big thank you to both men! More

by jujsmitty11
February 21, 2024

I recently purchased a used vehicle at ira Lexus of Manchester and came back for service. My service advisor Joshua Marquis was excellent. He was very friendly, informative and had me on my way in no t More

by pjfinnegan82
Feb 24, 2024 -

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ira Lexus of Manchester! It's wonderful to hear that Joshua provided excellent service as your advisor, and it's clear that he went above and beyond to assist you. It's also great that the tech, Frank, took the time to explain the work done to address the issue. Safe travels and we appreciate your recommendation!

February 20, 2024

Sean Nicholson is incredible, I trust him and his advice. Kudos to the folks who work on my car and thank you for all and the car wash and vacuum too! More

by bagordon2000
Feb 24, 2024 -

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

We're delighted to hear that Sean provided you with incredible service and that you trust him and his advice. It's also great to know that the team who worked on your car went above and beyond, including the car wash and vacuum. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 18, 2024

Excellent service and very helpful Sean Nicholson is amazing guy he helped me with my wheels too repaired and job was great More

by edulas

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

Thank you for the kind words Edulas! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

February 18, 2024

Great experience getting vehicle serviced. Clear understanding of service. Good coffee and snacks. Highly satisfied. More

by lhowe1061
Eddie

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

February 17, 2024

Ira Lexus of Manchester is one of the best places to get your car serviced. They are very courteous and helpful They also have the loaner option if you have to leave the car for more than couple of hours. More

by shetty.pradeep

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

February 12, 2024

Great service and great service advisors. Will continue to bring my vehicles in for service. More

by Merwin.Tabliago
Feb 14, 2024 -

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience! Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction! We appreciate your business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

February 10, 2024

I brought two of my cars in for inspection and the service prompt friendly and informative! More

by shantelfrost
Anita Topic
Feb 13, 2024 -

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

It's fantastic to hear that your experience bringing in two cars for inspection was prompt, friendly, and informative. Providing excellent service is our priority, and we're pleased that you had a positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 07, 2024

Barry is friendly and efficient. My service advisor, Eddie Aldrich is friendly, courteous, and knows his stuff! More

by janetselle
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Eddie Aldrich --- 5 Stars!
Feb 10, 2024 -

Ira Lexus of Manchester responded

It's wonderful to hear about your positive experience with Barry and Eddie! We appreciate your kind words about their friendliness, efficiency, and expertise. Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to providing excellent service for you in the future!