J.L. Freed Honda

Ron Malone

July 15, 2017

"Great Experience "

- slyhenry

Looked at multiple brands of cars- Acura, Toyota Honda. Worked with Pat Colucci at Freed it was a great experience .He took the time to explain various features and my wife and I had multiple test drives. He also listened to what we wanted and was able to get exactly the color and options rather than trying to sell us one on the lot.

Patrick Colucci

July 10, 2017

"poor customer service "

- badexperience

POOR customer SERVICE EXPERIENCE, mechanical skills at best a d-, i would not ever use again, I don't believe they know how to make a customer happy an not sure they know how to repair cars.

Pete Cozzi

June 27, 2017

"Good Samaritans"

- Baltimore Girl

Recently, my husband and I were driving my mother-in-law to a nursing home in Ambler, PA. It had been a difficult decision to make, but with her dementia, it was becoming clear that she needed more help than we could provide. Our Honda Odyssey was packed with her belongings and when we were about 20 minutes away, we lost all ability to accelerate. Fortunately, we were able to pull to the side of 476 without getting hit. Since it was Saturday and most garages were closed, we had our van towed to J.L. Freed. They were so helpful to my husband, who stayed with the van. The dealership gave us a loaner car to use, allowing my husband to get to the intake appointment for his mother. We were able to get my mother-in-law settled and to focus on her needs instead of our car issues. They also graciously allowed us to drive the car back to Baltimore where we live and had left our kids; we just had to bring it back in two days. We ended up having our van towed back to Baltimore since we weren't positive what we were going to do with it, but we will forever be grateful to J.L. Freed's service team for their helpful attitude to us in our time of need. If we lived in PA, we would definitely visit J.L. Freed to look for our next car.

Christopher (service department)