J&M Automotive

Fred Blum, Service Manager, J&M Automotive

Fred Blum

Service Manager

August 15, 2018

"It was painless, my salesperson was Rich he was very polite "

- Ed

Like I said before my salesperson was Rich Grassi he was very upfront, no games and trustworthy. He also introduce me to some of the mechanics that had great experience and answer some questions that I had. My wife and I ended up buying two cars there. 😅👍 In this business there's always a room to improvement keep on doing what you guys do the best.

Other Employees : Luis Vega

August 15, 2018

"First time buyer "

- Madwargzy

I was a first time buyer that went in with a specific car in mind. They had the car and although there was a few concerns they were able to help me through each of them to assure me the car was set and ready to drive. Throughout the process I was in constant contact with my sales representative. He answered all of my many many questions and sent me pictures as the car was going through the shop and answered all my question. Very thrilled with my experience and would highly recommend.

Steve Groppi
Other Employees : Danielle

August 11, 2018

"Great experience "

- Peterbrauer

Working with Rich at j&m automotive was such a pleasure. There wasn't any pressure to buy. Rich was very helpful from beginning of the process all the way through to the end with updates along the way.

Ken Nelson