J&M Automotive

Vinny Petta

Luis Rodriguez, Sales, J&M Automotive

Luis Rodriguez

February 19, 2018

"J&M Automotive Make It Happen!"

- Rebecca

I visited J&M Automotive unsure that I would be able to finance a used car. Vinny, Ken, and Rich treated me with courtesy, professionalism, and respect. I was able to purchase a wonderful Jeep Liberty even though my chances seemed dim. I recommend J7M highly to anyone looking to buy a car from a fair and honest dealership that works hard to deliver what you want.

Vinny Petta
Steve Groppi

February 14, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- YolandaW

I had an awesome experience working with Luis. He helped me so much. The process was very easy and simple , would really recommend stopping by! Every one was polite and welcoming.

Luis Rodriguez

February 13, 2018

"Excellent dealership"

- blupu4u

After spinning my car on the highway in the snow, I went in search of AWD. I wanted a wagon, which cut down my choices, but J&M had an Audi A4 Avant that fit my criteria. I emailed them and set up a time to come in. After about an hour drive, I arrive to find the A4 was already out front and on, waiting for me to test drive it. A few minutes in the car sold me. Rich was super friendly, knowledgeable, and fast at getting my info entered. He was upfront about everything and I never felt pressured at all. All told, I was out of there in an hour tops. The car was ready a few days later. They had put the car through a thorough inspection to ensure it was completely good to go. I went in for the paperwork, and it was done in a flash. They offered a warranty, but didn't pressure me when I decided to decline it. In about 30 minutes I had traded in my old car and was the proud owner of the Audi. Since my car is going to be registered out of state, I just have to go back for the plates once they arrive. One minor thing with the car cropped up. The rear wiper sprayer didn't work. So I emailed Rich, and just like that, he replied that when I go in for the plates, he'd get it taken care of. Cannot recommend J&M enough.

Rich Grassi