J&M Automotive

Steve Magura

June 21, 2018

"Outstanding Service Experience"

- AnitaL

They are always straight forward, give me what I need without being pushy and always make sure that I am happy and satisfied when I leave.

Luis Rodriguez

June 19, 2018

"Car Repair"

- amrivera1209

Fred and his team in the service department continue to amaze me - there are few things that are more terrifying (from a financial standpoint) than your car needing repair, yet every time I bring it to J & M for service they manage to repair my car for hundreds less than what the chain-mechanic shops quote me. They're always fast, efficient, friendly, and honest. I don't ever leave there feeling like I got ripped off, especially since the most recent repair J & M did for me cost me 1/5 of what a chain mechanic quoted me. They have gone above and beyond multiple times and we will never take our cars anywhere else.

June 16, 2018

"Up-standing from Start to Finish"

- Tess

The first person I communicated with at J & M Automotive was Seth Brown. He was patient and the epitome of professional. He suggested specific back-roads to get to the dealership, as it was rush-hour. That went well. Sue Janelli helped me when I arrived. I am impressed with her knowledge of Subarus and mechanical understanding, overall. I like her down-to-earth, real-world attitude.I liked that absolutely no pressure was placed on me to purchase any particular car. Sue Is very clear and easy to understand when outlining a buyer’s options. She is a woman who gets the job done. She doesn’t pull any punches and she is not a time-waster, yet she will take as much time as you need to ensure your comfort. If you are looking for a better used car, and you want a dealership that will stand behind what they are selling, J & M Automotive is a great place to start. They have an impressive array of presentable cars so you don’t have to trot around from town to town. If you want a real expert to work with, who will work hard to get you what you want, and streamline the car buying process, I cannot recommend Sue Janelli highly enough. Motor-on!

Sue Janelli