J&M Automotive

Sue Janelli

January 15, 2019

"Second Time Around"

- Nicole

My husband and I was looking for a specific vehicle and decided to go on J & M website and they had exactly what we were looking for at a great price. Because we had gotten a vehicle from them in the past we trusted they would take good care of us and that's exactly what they did. Steve made sure we were happy with the purchase and worked hard to find us a maintenance agreement that would fit our needs. He also made sure the items we pointed out that needed to be repaired was taken care of. Danielle did the final paperwork with us and was very lovely to work with. We actually brought to much and she was honest with us and made sure to give us a refund. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family and would use them again myself in the future!

Steve Magura
Fred Blum
Dannielle Cureton

January 15, 2019

"Ray Demers!"

- sheakay

I came after a rather really unprofessional experience with another dealership. Getting my car was quick and easy. The staff are super friendly people who like their jobs and just want to get you and whoever you know into a great car! Car was all checked out, ready for pick up, and the service was great. I recommend Ray 1000%! Great guy, great attitude and very genuine.

Ray Demers

January 14, 2019

"Car Purchase "

- Tom58976

I walked into J&M Auto and was greeted by Ray Demers. I can’t thank him and J&M Auto for making my new car purchase a quick, easy, and non stressful process for my family and I. I was in and out of there within 45 mins.! I highly recommend them to anyone in the market of purchasing a new vehicle.

Ray Demers