JTs Kia of Columbia

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,072 reviews

November 29, 2022

Service was convenient, quick with good quality service. They will take good care of your vehicle. More

by Excellence
Jennifer
Nov 30, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

This is a such a great review! Thank you so much! We are overjoyed that our JTs Kia Team could give you the 5-star service you deserve. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Take care!

November 26, 2022

We shopped around at many dealers . We had it narrowed it down 2 vehicles. We went back to Jts because the salesperson (Bianca) was very friendly and knowledgeable. We only dealt with More

by doxuns5
Trade-in Experience
Purchase Time
Finance Experience
Bianca Turner
Nov 29, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

We're so happy to hear that we could make your buying process easy and pleasant, Doxuns5! Bianca will be happy to have earned your kind recognition and hear that they were able to make your experience worth 5-stars. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your recommendation, enjoy your ride!

November 14, 2022

The customer service was wonderful between Johnathon and the young lady at the service desk was awesome. This is the second time we’ve bought a car from here and it’s terrible STILL. Our car is still shakin More

by Tay
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Jonathon
Nov 14, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

Hi Tay, I apologize for your experience. We never want our customers to feel this way. Please reach out to our management team and lets see what we can do to make this right. Call (803) 220-3718

November 08, 2022

Staff is always very polite when I arrive, while my vehicle is being serviced and during check out. Car is always cleaned and washed when I receive my car back. Love that i am given a time frame on how More

by JenP
Workmanship
Service Time
Service Communication
Really nice young lady, asked about my crochet halloween costume😀😀
Nov 09, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

Thank you so much for sharing your 5-star experience, JenP! We are very proud of the service we provide and love to know that we were able to give customers like you the experience you deserve. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and we hope for the chance to serve you again soon!

November 07, 2022

Service is not what it use to be. I've recommended several people since I purchased my fiest Kia in 2012. Very disappointed More

by Excellent customer service
Jonathan was very nice and accomdating.
Nov 08, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention, we are sorry that the experience was aggravating. We are going to discuss these issues internally and are already working to find a solution. If you would like to contact our management team please call (803) 220-3718

November 03, 2022

JT Kia provides great customer service and performs quality service. I wouldn’t trust my Kia to anyone else! More

by pclmaustin
Rich
Nov 04, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

We're delighted to hear about your 5 star experience with us, pclmaustin! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we were able to go above and beyond for you. Our entire service team truly appreciates your support.

October 30, 2022

The people are pleasant very professional and have good customer service l will recommend anyone to visit JT Kia for your next car More

by Blessdagame
Rob

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

We're so happy to receive your kind feedback and know that we could make your experience worth 5 stars! Our Team will be so happy to hear that we could provide you with the service that you deserve, and our entire team will appreciate your generous rating. We hope for the pleasure of serving you again soon!

October 30, 2022

The staff in all departments are so professional and whenever my service dates arrive, I am treated with the most courtesy imaginable. I am glad that I chose this dealership with which to conduct my car More

by jdavis
Everyone, especially Justin from service

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

Hi Jim, we’re absolutely delighted to know that we could be of assistance! Your 5-star rating truly means a lot to our team. From everyone here at JTs Kia, we appreciate and value your feedback. We hope we’ll have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

jdavis responded

In the current climate of our world, we all must remember how important customer service is and how every individual wants to be valued. I Praise God when I witness people committed to witnessing in their actions and words. You are both. Peace and stay well! Jim D

October 26, 2022

Took my car in for its first oil change and software update, everything seems fine since, and my car was returned to me clean so no evidence of having anyone working on it which I like. The only small c More

by kelseh
Don't remember

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

Hi Kelseh, we’re absolutely delighted to know that our Service Team could be of assistance with his compassion and kindness! Your 4-star rating truly means a lot to our team. From everyone here at JTs Kia of Rock Hill, we appreciate and value your feedback. We hope we’ll have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

October 20, 2022

I was very satisfied with JT KIA. Everyone was very professional making my new car purchase a great experience. More

by muffin
Shaun Blackman
Oct 21, 2022 -

JTs Kia of Columbia responded

We're delighted to know that we could make your experience worth 5 stars, muffin! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your support, and we look forward to the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,072 results