Jack Daniels Kia

29-09 Broadway, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410

554 Reviews of Jack Daniels Kia

May 17, 2018

"Extremely courteous and very knowledgeable. "

- Carole 265

My salesman Brian was very helpful, informative, and knowledgeable. He made my purchase very smooth. I would highly recommend him & JD Kia to my friends

Brian Bakelaar
John Sweeney

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for the wonderful review!! Enjoy your new Sportage!!

May 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Dave

Thanks everyone at Jack Daniels KIA . Especially Rob ! Rob went up & beyond even when I called him on his day off he answered his phone & helped me by calling my wife with info she needed . All I can say is thanks so much.

Greg Goodfriend
John Sweeney

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad Rob took good care of you. Thank you for your business!

"Awesome A+++"

- jangeloz

Love coming here for service. Everyone is so nice. Always a pleasant experience. Amazing customer experience. The video of the work being done to my vehicle was icing on the cake. These guys really know how to take care of their customers!

Mike Chang
Other Employees : Juan A

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for the kind review. Glad you liked the videos we send out from our service department explaining in depth detail about your vehicles mechanical condition. It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle!

May 16, 2018

"Friendly and fast experience!"

- leoxforest

Tim S. was fantastic. Really helped my family make the right choice in car for each of us and was extremely transparent about the prices for everything, what cars and features he thought would best suite our needs, and how quickly we could drive off the lot. Given the chance, I would do business with this dealership, and Tim, in a heartbeat.

Tim Sweeney
Greg Goodfriend

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for sharing your review. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle!

"Jason is the man!"

- Shay

If you want a smooth car buying process make sure you see Jason Patterson! He made the experience seemless and I would definitely recommend my friends and family.

Jason Patterson

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for letting us earn your business! Best of luck!

May 16, 2018

"Thank you for very helpfull ^^*"

- Alex

They are good help for me and I think Jack Daniel KIA are very friendly dealer. Thank you for your service. They have KIA Service Center too. Good rate to them.

Sang Kim

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for choosing Jack Daniels Kia. All the best!!

May 16, 2018

"Excellent and Friendly Service "

- ChrisP.

Wael was amazingly friendly and helpful throughout the process and helped us work with our budget. Highly reccomended this dealership when looking for a new lease.

Wael Ihmaid

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad the team provided you with a pleasurable experience here at Jack Daniels Kia!

May 15, 2018

"Great Car Great Service"

- andredchoi

All I have to say is that from the very moment I stepped i, it was as if everything had already been taken care of. I found the car I wanted and there were the right people to help me purchase it. My sales person was Christopher Choi and he was easy to communicate with and I ended up leaving with everything I wanted and more.

Christopher Choi
Christian Roman

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for letting us earn your business. Glad Chris was easy to communicate with and provided you with outstanding customer service!

May 15, 2018

"My experience at Jack Daniels Kia "

- Kiaman14

My salesman Rob was friendly , understanding and very easy to work with . No pressure to make a sale and made me feel at ease . Thank you

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Glad Rob took good care of you. Enjoy your new Stinger!!

May 14, 2018

"Amazing buying experience at Jack Daniels"

- Vishal

I had an amazing experience buying a car at Jack Daniels KIA. Interacting with staff was an awesome experience. They were humble and help me through the entire buying process. Rob from sales department was very transparent and helped me understand the best deal. He is the best sales person I interacted at any one of the car dealers. He also helped me arranging a ride for me and my family from my residence to Jack Daniels KIA. Thanks every one at Jack Daniels KIA for amazing hospitality!!

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for the wonderful review. Here at Jack Daniels Kia we pride ourselves on customer service. glad you had a pleasant experience with us!