Jack Daniels Kia

558 Reviews of Jack Daniels Kia

May 19, 2018

"Fast and Friendly "

- Ap0412

Brian great salesman 👨?💼 he didn’t try to rip me off, he took his time to go over everything that I needed to know before purchasing the car 🚗. The place was nice and the othe salesman including Chris the financial guy was very down to earth. I purchased the new Kia Stinger and the experience was smooth, quick and efficient. Thanks to everyone at Jack Daniels Kia in Fair Lawn NJ

Christian Roman

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Best of luck with your new vehicle!

May 19, 2018

"Customer services excellent 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾"

- Saturn4040

I have been to many dealers but Brian and Chris from finance where very spot on and honest and went way beyond to help me complete the process ,I even got a text to help finish the process I can’t thank them enuf they made it very easy and fast I will recommend them to anyone looking

Christian Roman

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating!! Best of luck!

May 18, 2018

"Great Experience "

- MzKey

Great 1st time experience at Jack Daniels Kia, Jason was a great friendly salesman, very helpful explained all my options in great detail. Got me into a nice car. Extremely greatful. Thanks Jason!!!!

Jason Patterson

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad Jason provided you with a pleasant car buying experience!

May 18, 2018

"Brian Bakelaar, Incredible experience in car buying"

- Phillip plimmer

Brian Bakelaar, so helpful, always there for advice, not had the best experiences in car purchasing, he’s restored my faith! honestly credit to him! Thanks again

May 21, 2018 -

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review. Glad Brian took good care of you. Best of luck with your new vehicle!

May 17, 2018

"Extremely courteous and very knowledgeable. "

- Carole 265

My salesman Brian was very helpful, informative, and knowledgeable. He made my purchase very smooth. I would highly recommend him & JD Kia to my friends

John Sweeney

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for the wonderful review!! Enjoy your new Sportage!!

May 17, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Dave

Thanks everyone at Jack Daniels KIA . Especially Rob ! Rob went up & beyond even when I called him on his day off he answered his phone & helped me by calling my wife with info she needed . All I can say is thanks so much.

Rob Kaliniak
Greg Goodfriend
John Sweeney

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad Rob took good care of you. Thank you for your business!

"Awesome A+++"

- jangeloz

Love coming here for service. Everyone is so nice. Always a pleasant experience. Amazing customer experience. The video of the work being done to my vehicle was icing on the cake. These guys really know how to take care of their customers!

Mike Chang
Other Employees : Juan A

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for the kind review. Glad you liked the videos we send out from our service department explaining in depth detail about your vehicles mechanical condition. It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle!

May 16, 2018

"Friendly and fast experience!"

- leoxforest

Tim S. was fantastic. Really helped my family make the right choice in car for each of us and was extremely transparent about the prices for everything, what cars and features he thought would best suite our needs, and how quickly we could drive off the lot. Given the chance, I would do business with this dealership, and Tim, in a heartbeat.

Tim Sweeney
Greg Goodfriend

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for sharing your review. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle!

"Jason is the man!"

- Shay

If you want a smooth car buying process make sure you see Jason Patterson! He made the experience seemless and I would definitely recommend my friends and family.

Jason Patterson

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thanks for letting us earn your business! Best of luck!

May 16, 2018

"Thank you for very helpfull ^^*"

- Alex

They are good help for me and I think Jack Daniel KIA are very friendly dealer. Thank you for your service. They have KIA Service Center too. Good rate to them.

Sang Kim

Jack Daniels Kia responded

Thank you for choosing Jack Daniels Kia. All the best!!