Jack Daniels Porsche

Barbara Gesualdi, Porsche Service Advisor, Jack Daniels Porsche

Barbara Gesualdi

Porsche Service Advisor

October 10, 2017

"Excellent buying experience "

- Doms1214

Everyone I encountered was very professional. I did not feel the normal pressure you do at a car dealership. JP was very prompt with his responsiveness and was extremely professional. He went far beyond others and exceeded my expectations in providing stellar service. Miguel was also great and easy to work with on the financing end of the purchase. I would highly recommend reaching out to JP if your in the market for a Porsche or any vehicle for sale at Jack daniels

JP Montealegre

September 28, 2017

"Completely enjoyed working w/ Evan Gemma and Gursharan Sing"

- RRM

I consider myself a difficult buyer and felt this Jack Daniels team was very responsive, knowledgeable, and able to quickly assessed my requirements for a new car. Evan and Gursh are both good natured individuals and that always makes working a significant purchase more enjoyable. I find that Jack Daniels' large selection of cars provides a great opportunity to find the car and features that are important to me - and my prior experiences with their service department were excellent. I highly recommend JD Porsche.

Other Employees : Gursharan Singh

September 11, 2017

"Pleasantly surprised!"

- Rita S.

My interaction with Evan was delightful in that he valued me as a client and it shows through his active listening and follow through. Excellent people skills, addressed my needs, and has gone above and beyond in service experience. Thank you Evan for winning me over and I will certainly look forward to my next visit. Appreciate your genuine interest, professionalism, and happy demeanor!

Jack Daniels Porsche, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 07458